• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

You would think we are 5-7 already

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

this thread is an epic failure.

why?

at the time it was made it was very appropriate. I don't think anyone saw us losing this game (if you said you did you are lying)

our D lost this one for us. No pressure on the QB at all.

I still have hope though. We have more playmakers outside then we have ever had. Someone just needs to figure out how to run plays to get the ball into their hands. we already saw a few wrinkles this week to do that. i hope more get implanted as the season goes on.

i am convinced that some people on here...ALL they have in life is USF Football and when that goes bad the sky is falling.

I am glad that even after we lost to a team like Ball St I am still going to enjoy my evening.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I did not see us losing this game, but there was a thread with quite a few fans that did. I told them they were crazy. I could not believe that there was any chance we would lose this game. I am in shock. Life goes on.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

I did not see us losing this game, but there was a thread with quite a few fans that did. I told them they were crazy. I could not believe that there was any chance we would lose this game. I am in shock. Life goes on.

Unless we're playing an FCS team there's always a chance. Look around college football results today .... What had you seen this year from our team that would give us a zero chance of losing that game??

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

I think some high school teams could beat us this year

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

lets not get carried away.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

lets not get carried away.

Its not really out of the question, our defense is weak!

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777

As a fan you should be concerned.......

Since joining the Big East in the regular season against FBS Opponents September and November are the most favorable months for USF to win games.

September = 77% Winning Percentage

October = 39%

November = 60%

December = 0%

In September USF has already lost it share of games. Which could mean a win against Ball State and FSU. (4 -1)

In October @Temple, @ Louisville and home against Syracuse means they only win 1 of the 3 games. (1 - 2)

In November USF probably win 2 of 3 games. They play UConn at home andCincinnati and Miami on the road. (2 -1)

In December home against Pitt, a win would be unprecedented. (0 -1)

Total 7 - 5 (This is assuming a win against FSU)

Revising the numbers:

• September (2 - 3) {Note: I think FSU wins hands down}
  • October (1 - 2)
  • November (2 - 1)*
  • December (0 - 1)

5 - 7 (No bowl game = No Bonus Payout)

Note:

*With the inability to stop the run it will be challenging to beat UConn and Miami. The team may have a shot against Cincy.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

my point is- we all knew we weren't going to be undefeated but in college football a lot of changes happen from Sept to Dec. Lets see.

and by the way---that video Clip was Jim leavitt laying into Brett McMurphy for asking a positive question. It is funny when taken at face value but it clearly shows why Coach Leavitt would never be able to build our program beyond what we were under him.

Not to say Skip Holtz will but Skip is the anti-Leavitt.

I do agree that if this season continues on this same path and he doesn't go out and get a better OC then we have problems but I also want to say that BJ Daniels isn't a Skip Holtz QB...never was...never will be.

But when you Recruit QBs a lot of it starts their Soph year in these camps. and SURPRISE SURPRISE...look who we have coming in next year in Skips first run at Recruiting a QB at a BCS level school....one of the best QBs in the Country in Asiantii Woolard.

telling statement--- notice how hoarse CJL's voice is in that presser?

The day Holtz cares that much will be the first imo

sorry-- I know you posted this before the BallsGate game -- but this constant need to attack a FORMER coach to take the spotlight off the current one is completely ridiculous.

when I saw this thread--- I wanted to respond with "5 wins would be an accomplishment after what I've seen so far"