• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Single Game Florida State At USF Tickets On Sale Friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

September continues to be an exciting month for Bulls football. Your Bulls are currently 2-0 and face off against Rutgers this week in the Big East home opener. Florida State is coming to town on the 29th, and we are expecting a full stadium.

Beginning at 9am on Friday, September 14th you will be able to purchase up to 4 tickets for the USF - Florida State game using the password: . Using the password provided, go to http://www.ticketmaster.com/ and search for “USF Football†and select the USF vs. Florida State game. You will not be able to log on with the password before 9am on Friday. All sales are final and there are no refunds or exchanges on any tickets purchased.

If you have any further questions, please contact the USF Athletic Ticket Office at (813) 974-3002 or your account representative.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

If anyone wants to sell their FSU tickets cheap, let me know. Wasn't planning on driving down, but I just might if the price is right.

If you're serious, send me a message.

Apparently I don't have PM functionality right now for whatever reason. I have some ways you can contact me in my profile, or if you can try sending me a PM, hopefully I can get it. I'm serious about wanting to explore getting a good price on tickets, but I'm probably at about 40% feasibility of being able to do it.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  2,277

Sorry, no exact matches were found, but other tickets may still be available on Ticketmaster.com.

Must be sold out.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959

Why would USF send out an email when there are no tickets ? I put in for just one ticket to see if anything was available and................nada. Holtz must be running the ticket office as well.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

If anyone wants to sell their FSU tickets cheap, let me know. Wasn't planning on driving down, but I just might if the price is right.

Apparently I don't have PM functionality right now for whatever reason. I have some ways you can contact me in my profile, or if you can try sending me a PM, hopefully I can get it. I'm serious about wanting to explore getting a good price on tickets, but I'm probably at about 40% feasibility of being able to do it.

I bought the four extras just to keep FSU from getting them. Face value, nothing extra for USF. $200.00 "service" charge for FSU. I won't know the location until I get the tickets.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I bought the four extras just to keep FSU from getting them. Face value, nothing extra for USF. $200.00 "service" charge for FSU. I won't know the location until I get the tickets.

K, thanks. That's more than I want to pay right now, maybe when it gets closer to game time ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,231

I tried for 15 minutes to get extras and zilch.

• Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

give me a email shanonrholm@gmail.comI got two from Brad but I have a buddy who needs 2, usf Fans Edited by flsportsfan83

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,472
  • Days Won:  35

Somebody with a connection in the ticket office needs to call them and implore them not to use a general, generic password for season ticket holders to buy the remaining tickets. They need to send out account specific passwords that limit the number of tickets fans can buy. The Noles fans that bought season tickets are online and waiting to share the general password with other non-season ticket holding Noles fans and they will scoop up the remaining allotment.

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

CHECK YOR EMAIL!!!! You buy them through USF now not ticketmaster. They found out the password was comprimised. Just bought the extra 4 I needed. MAJOR KUDOS to USF for doing this and trying to serve our ticket base first. A++++