• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tonight is PROOF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Based on Greg Auman voting us 2nd in Big East and all the high expectations of posters on this Board!

No one seems to have had higher expectations than you.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

Based on Greg Auman voting us 2nd in Big East and all the high expectations of posters on this Board!

No one seems to have had higher expectations than you.

He's just craving attention.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

guys... we lost to gary nova

At least it wasn't Gary Glitter ...

GaryGlitterPA110311.jpg

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

You all are proving the point.

USF DOES NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO HAVE THE PROGRAM YOU ALL THINK WE HAVE

does that make it any clearer?

Fire Skip? Ok, and Hire WHO?

we lack facilities, we lack tradition, we lack fanbase, we lack pretty much everything and yet you all think we should be world beaters.

Matt, we're not asking to line up and win 10 games playing a Big East schedule! We're a 40k student university located in a MECCA of football talent, of which is better than the teams we line up against in THIS CONFERENCE and yet WE CAN'T WIN! When Miami was in this conference, they raped it year after year. We can't even win it once when everyone better than us HAS LEFT!

There it is!

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

you mention the mecca of football talent...according to who?

both plant and armwood (our two best programs) just got absolutely beat down by a team in LA and a team in FL.

and my point is---if you are a 16 year old or 17 year old, you are going to go where football is important. we got kids on our team that were bigger stars in high school then they are in college. bj daniels could probably stroll right thru Cooper Hall and go unrecognized by 75% of the students. I bet Matt Barkley needs a security team to take a step on campus at USC

Matt, did you see Daphne play Spanish Fort on ESPN a few weeks ago? Those are two HIGH SCHOOL teams here in Alabama where I live and they both run a better play set than USF does.

I can't count how many people from other programs I talked to tonight who said our play calling, routes and execution looked worse than "fill in the blank here". They all said...Why aren't they running the read option with BJ against these guys and then pop em deep when they have to cheat up?

EVERYONE but USF's coaching staff can see it...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

Im not sure how anyone can accept that performance tonight.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  271
  • Days Won:  1

You all are proving the point.

USF DOES NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO HAVE THE PROGRAM YOU ALL THINK WE HAVE

does that make it any clearer?

Fire Skip? Ok, and Hire WHO?

we lack facilities, we lack tradition, we lack fanbase, we lack pretty much everything and yet you all think we should be world beaters.

I'm sorry. I couldn't hear you over all the excuses!

If we start calling the school and requesting Skip to be fired will that do anything?

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  6

OP is right.

However, I dont expect undefeated seasons, but considering who is in this conference, sorry but less than 5 BE wins is inexcusable. Obviously, that can still happen this season. My issue is with the playcalling. I know that the players screwed some plays up and that is out of the coach's hands at that point. I was just so confused by some of the offensive playcalling and lack of blitzing on defense. Maybe I am just armchair coaching but man I just look at their defense and Idk why we call some of the plays we call. Fitch can gtfo for all I care.

Other notes:

-Crowd was poor

-Band was poor(Does anyone know why they arent mic'd up?)

-Too many ads

-Too much ****** music+replaying it when they get the timing wrong. Just let it play, why do you restart the same 7 seconds of a song like 4 times? WTF?!?!?!?

-O-Line is poopoo

-RBs cant get more than 2 yards

-This sucks

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

You think USC never had a losing year. You think ND never had a losing year. You think the Gators never had a losing year. You think Alabama never had a losing year.

Matt, all those teams had winning years, too. LOTS of winning years. That balances perceptions and gives fanbases something to hold on to, that their team will get back to winning because they've done it before, no matter how bad they happen to suck now.

What have we done? Beat some teams we shouldn't have, but epically flopped in conference. Never finished the season ranked (even UCF can say they've done that). The closest we've ever been is on the cusp, only to collapse. That's the frustration. And it feels like the same ol' same ol' this year, and last.