• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tonight is PROOF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

Why can't we get more people (not even fans per se) in the stands with $10 tickets?!?! I mean, for less than a ticket to a movie on a Sat night, you can get out to a pro stadium a watch a college game.

I wonder if there's anything in the budget to actually promote these games. I've never seen a commercial - not even on local cable (i.e. BN9) here in Pinellas. I've got to believe that if folks knew that they could get $10 and $20 tickets they'd come out..

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

You all are proving the point.

USF DOES NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO HAVE THE PROGRAM YOU ALL THINK WE HAVE

does that make it any clearer?

Fire Skip? Ok, and Hire WHO?

we lack facilities, we lack tradition, we lack fanbase, we lack pretty much everything and yet you all think we should be world beaters.

I'm so f'ing tired of this same stupid excuse. Losers provide excuses for not winning. I DO NOT LIKE losers. There are a multitude of teams with less money than ours that are winning and win consistently. Our previous coach with less money for assistants did a whole more with less. This tire excuse needs to get flushed............it means less than nothing.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Why can't we get more people (not even fans per se) in the stands with $10 tickets?!?! I mean, for less than a ticket to a movie on a Sat night, you can get out to a pro stadium a watch a college game.

I wonder if there's anything in the budget to actually promote these games. I've never seen a commercial - not even on local cable (i.e. BN9) here in Pinellas. I've got to believe that if folks knew that they could get $10 and $20 tickets they'd come out..

Because the coaches are putting on an inferior show and people won't even pay $10 for an inferior product. Why is that so hard to understand. If I was a casual fan, I wouldn't waste my time watching this scrub action if I had a FREE ticket. Skippy KragHoltz is killing USF football.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

College football should be played on Saturdays, not during the week. Scheduling shows that they (the schools) don't give a crap about people attending games, they care more about TV $$$, TV runs (ruins) college athletics. I will not be attending anymore weeknight games, and may not renew my season tickets next year.

People are aware of $10, $9.87, and other "cheap" tickets...they just aren't interested in them. Have you ever tried giving away tickets to a Bulls game? I have, and had no takers despite them being lower bowl sideline tickets and throwing in a free reserved parking pass (cost $15.00).

Such a deal!!! $20 for 2 $10 tickets (upper deck), + $10 parking + $18 for 4 bottles of water (1/person/half) = $48 + gasoline for mediocre football that can be viewed for free at home.