• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tonight is PROOF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

There's some overboard negativity yes, but let's not kid ourselves. This Rutgers team we should've HAMMERED! They have a young QB, lost a TON on both sides of the ball and they lost their ENTIRE COACHING STAFF! That's chaos folks.

Most have to be realistic and expect we were going to lose some games. I figured we'd lose 2-3, but NOT TO RUTGERS! If we lost to these guys this way, it will be an absolute miracle not to lose 5-6 games. That's how bad we were tonight. Yes the players played terrible, but it wouldn't have taken much to beat these guys. Seriously, the preparation on these plays are TERRIBLE!

We all know BJ is not an accurate QB so why do we make him throw to routes where pin point passing is critical to success?

Either your coaching staff can adjust to the talent they have or they aren't good. It's not like this is the first year with BJ and a short offseason. He's had plenty of time to realize that BJ is at his best being another RUNNING BACK and then when defenses have to come up, throw deep. We have the athletes to win jump balls or get the calls but we don't give them the opportunities. Instead on key downs we're throwing TIGHT SLANTS to a CONVERTED QB!!!!!

That's the sign of a coach who has no clue.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

You know Ron Zook was fired after a winning season. ND has been through how many coaches after better seasons than we had last year?

I will always support this team, but I am not going to pretend that I am happy with the display I saw tonight. I want this coach fired. Thus program is going nowhere with him at the helm.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

im not calling for Skip to be fired yet either, but anything less than 5-2 and he can pack his ****.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

I'm not calling for Skips head yet.

I agree and if he goes 5-7 again then we probably should but still remember...in order to fire someone you should have someone better in mind that you can hire. our athletic dept has spent the majority of their money upgrading the non-football teams and it is not like we have the money to buy out skip and hire someone better.

i think the first head you will see roll is Fitch if we got 5-7

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

There's some overboard negativity yes, but let's not kid ourselves. This Rutgers team we should've HAMMERED! They have a young QB, lost a TON on both sides of the ball and they lost their ENTIRE COACHING STAFF! That's chaos folks.

Most have to be realistic and expect we were going to lose some games. I figured we'd lose 2-3, but NOT TO RUTGERS! If we lost to these guys this way, it will be an absolute miracle not to lose 5-6 games. That's how bad we were tonight. Yes the players played terrible, but it wouldn't have taken much to beat these guys. Seriously, the preparation on these plays are TERRIBLE!

We all know BJ is not an accurate QB so why do we make him throw to routes where pin point passing is critical to success?

Either your coaching staff can adjust to the talent they have or they aren't good. It's not like this is the first year with BJ and a short offseason. He's had plenty of time to realize that BJ is at his best being another RUNNING BACK and then when defenses have to come up, throw deep. We have the athletes to win jump balls or get the calls but we don't give them the opportunities. Instead on key downs we're throwing TIGHT SLANTS to a CONVERTED QB!!!!!

That's the sign of a coach who has no clue.

+ one million. Very well said.

• Upvote 1

you realize that their Head Coach was on their staff for the last 7 years has assistant head coach. im not sure about all their position coaches but its not like Schiano came to tampa with a Big east staff

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Is this the same bulls pen where I saw people proclaiming an undefeated season and be title ? Now we can't win with leavitt s players. Which is it?

yes Woulard is a dual threat but he is a true dual threat. a guy who can sit in the pocket and throw the ball with some authority. not sit there and scramble and try to launch it off your back foot like BJ does.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,489
  • Days Won:  13

you realize that their Head Coach was on their staff for the last 7 years has assistant head coach. im not sure about all their position coaches but its not like Schiano came to tampa with a Big east staff

the majority of the staff at ru went with Schiano to Tampa. RU kept 1 assisstant.