• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Despise Rutgers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Thursdays.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I almost forgot...

This is where it began for me.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Their basketball coach trying to get students thrown out of the Sun Dome for heckling their bench too much.

Greg Shiano and his whining to the refs.

Illegal forward propulsion.

Jersey.

STDs

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  100
  • Days Won:  0

I almost forgot...

This is where it began for me.

How can you hate that... that's awesome... :o

FYI last time RU played @USF in Sept was Sept 29, 2006... it was a Friday game...

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

Fumble forward

This

Yes

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Post why you can't stand Rutgers.

Personally, I can't stand them because they're that gnat team. They don't do anything outside of the conference, and they're one of the big three anchors in this conference (Rutgers, UCONN, and 'Cuse). Although, for some reason we always have a hard time with them. They're not a rival. They're not a highly talented team. In their 143 years of existence, they've had what....1 good year? Since the BCS has been in existence, they've beaten how many BCS teams? Off the top of my head, the best BCS foe they've even beaten is....K-state? They do absolutely nothing year in and year out. It's almost like they spend the entire offseason preparing for one team....USF. This more than anything pisses me off about Rutgers.

they are a rival

they have had as much talent as usf

they had been better coached in the past

they have done as much as usf

• Topic Count:  246
  • Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Personally, I can't stand them because they're that gnat team. They don't do anything outside of the conference, and they're one of the big three anchors in this conference (Rutgers, UCONN, and 'Cuse). Although, for some reason we always have a hard time with them. They're not a rival. They're not a highly talented team. In their 143 years of existence, they've had what....1 good year? Since the BCS has been in existence, they've beaten how many BCS teams? Off the top of my head, the best BCS foe they've even beaten is....K-state? They do absolutely nothing year in and year out. It's almost like they spend the entire offseason preparing for one team....USF. This more than anything pisses me off about Rutgers.

they are a rival

Totally agree. They have outcoached us and have always found the way to beat us.

Holtz can prove a lot tonight in my eyes if he can find a way to beat this team. They have always been able to beat us by proper schemes and defensive play calling. If Holtz/Fitch can make the proper adjustments and put BJ in good situations we can win.

We really need every aspect of the team to play well tonight.

Hopefully the coaches have the team prepared AND manage the game well.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

they are a rival

Totally agree. They have outcoached us and have always found the way to beat us.

Holtz can prove a lot tonight in my eyes if he can find a way to beat this team. They have always been able to beat us by proper schemes and defensive play calling. If Holtz/Fitch can make the proper adjustments and put BJ in good situations we can win.

We really need every aspect of the team to play well tonight.

Hopefully the coaches have the team prepared AND manage the game well.

In fairness to the coaching staff, although we played like crap the last quarter, we were in position to win that game at the end. A 25 yard field goal goes through the uprights and we're talking about a 2 game win streak against these guys.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Where do I start...

1. 2007
  2. BS Illegal Forward Propulsion Call
  3. They are from New Jersey
  4. The cast of the Jersey Shore
  5. Shitano
  6. That little bastard that thinks hes Bon Jovi's love child
  7. ESPN forcing us to play these douche bags just about every Thursday or so it seems
  8. The fact that there are sooooooooooooooo many jerk offs from Jersey down here in Florida
  9. Snapple
  10. Bruce Springsteen, Shaq, & Grover Cleveland

I could go on more but you get the point...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,702
  • Days Won:  108

Where do I start...

1. 2007

2. BS Illegal Forward Propulsion Call

3. They are from New Jersey

4. The cast of the Jersey Shore

5. Shitano

6. That little bastard that thinks hes Bon Jovi's love child

7. ESPN forcing us to play these douche bags just about every Thursday or so it seems

8. The fact that there are sooooooooooooooo many jerk offs from Jersey down here in Florida

9. Snapple

10. Bruce Springsteen, Shaq, & Grover Cleveland

I could go on more but you get the point...

One of those jerk offs has become a big supporter of USF athletics. You're welcome Bubba.