• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East v. ESPN - Tortious Interference

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Looking like sour grapes < doing what you need to do to survive and/or protect your interests

ahhhhhhh

now you need a lawyer

when in trouble people

call a lawyer

If the Big East needs lawyers, I hope they find ones that can type in complete sentences, use punctuation, and capitalize letters where appropriate.

What, what?!?!....booyah!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Looking like sour grapes < doing what you need to do to survive and/or protect your interests

ahhhhhhh

now you need a lawyer

when in trouble people

call a lawyer

Lol

If the Big East needs lawyers, I hope they find ones that can type in complete sentences, use punctuation, and capitalize letters where appropriate.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

ahhhhhhh

now you need a lawyer

when in trouble people

call a lawyer

Screw all that. I just hope they find some who know how to WIN!

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

In this electronic age, unless ESPN was communicating via courier pigeons there will be a paper-trail. You want to see a University President or AD squirm....just set them for deposition. I have insight into the Plancher v. UCF case and I know all about the athletic department depos and what transpired. A capable attorney will get the information out of them.

A quick UCF synopsis would be nice..

I knew members at the law firm that represented the Plancher family. I really can't divulge more than that.

well it's nice to know that either members of the Yerrid Law Firm or Pitisci, Dowell, Markowitz, & Murphy law firm like to share private case information to friends.

Well, since you don't know what you are talking about I will enlighten you further. I'm an attorney. We had a meeting and consulted with the Plancher team regarding case strategy and such. No confidences were violated and no bar rules were broken....so take it easy with the accusations.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

hard to prove this stuff but it seems so blatantly obvious that ESPN is doing everything they can to hurt the Big East-- and has been for quite some time.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,240
  • Days Won:  0

We need to be focused more on getting out of the big east and less on trying to protect ucf smu Houston etc. I'd prefer If a lawsuit would happen it'd be usf cincy ville uconn and Rutgers, maybe ESPN helps us out to make it go away. Uconn and Rutgers to acc, us uc ul to b12 and all is well

Edited by DontPushMe

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

We need to be focused more on getting out of the big east and less on trying to protect ucf smu Houston etc. I'd prefer If a lawsuit would happen it'd be usf cincy ville uconn and Rutgers, maybe ESPN helps us out to make it go away. Uconn and Rutgers to acc, us uc ul to b12 and all is well

hard to argue that viewpoint -- I just don't know what the right approach our athletic or school administration needs to take. I'd imagine it has to be something along the lines of what we did to get into the Big East

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,703
  • Days Won:  108

hard to argue that viewpoint -- I just don't know what the right approach our athletic or school administration needs to take. I'd imagine it has to be something along the lines of what we did to get into the Big East

Something like this beg-god.jpg