• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FSU at USF: Hot ticket!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Did I just read that current students don't get a free ticket for the FSU game? Just wondering... and if they don't, who will have first access to those seats where the students normally sit. Hopefully what I read wasn't correct.

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

Students will still get free tickets... I'm guessing he is just concerned he might not get one because the demand will be so high. Maybe he doesn't have a lot of priority points?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

There's a very good chance that there won't be single game tickets for the FSU game.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,461

For those worried there will be "too many" FSU fans... they're talking about contending for a championship... We're coming off a horrible season. Not much incentive for the casual USF fan to be excited.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

For those worried there will be "too many" FSU fans... they're talking about contending for a championship... We're coming off a horrible season. Not much incentive for the casual USF fan to be excited.

Yeah, monster in state program playing in our own house for what is the first, and might be the last time. Probably the biggest and most hyped game we've ever had. No reason for our fan base to get up for it...

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Did I just read that current students don't get a free ticket for the FSU game? Just wondering... and if they don't, who will have first access to those seats where the students normally sit. Hopefully what I read wasn't correct.

I think he was just saying he was going to be sitting with a group of non-students outside of the student section. In that case he would have to purchase tickets.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I'm going to have two extras on the 50 yard line, 100's, with club access....

I do not know what I'm going to ask for them yet, but if your interested pm me. Bulls fans only; there will be a test prior to purchasing.

Except for Sherriff: you get face value...

Edited by Skingraft

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  399

There's a very good chance that there won't be single game tickets for the FSU game.

Let me throw this out there. I work at usf and am a BB season tix holder. I called the FB ticket office asking about faculty sec 138 or 139 single game tix and they told me try back mid September. I asked about season tickets and wound up with a pair in row A. Apparently there is plenty of availability in these sections as of now.

I don't think that over the next 6 weeks they are going to move all these tickets to employees. So anyone know what protocol is? If the stadium is going to sell out I doubt they'd let lower bowl seats go unused.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

What are the chances the bucs sell out their first game? It would be pretty funny if the USF game is the first sell out in Ray Jay this year

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

going to be HIGH demand for student tix