• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tweet from Greg - USF WR Walk-on arrested

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I can see it both ways here. The way Duval got caught shows it wasn't one of his brightest moments, but we all make lapses in judgment from time to time. Holtz seems to run a pretty gemmaclean ship, all things considering, and I'll support however he chooses to handle the situation.

For the guy who threw down the gauntlet and said he wouldn't donate if Duval stays on the team - wow. I'd say go ahead and just cancel your contribution now.

Not sure about you, but I haven't stolen any smart phones ever. It's a little more than a "lapse in judgement".

I just don't buy this argument of ignorance. Pretty clear cut; Is it yours? No. Then don't touch it.

Are you aware of a history of theft with this kid? If so, let me know, and I'll take back that portion of my comments. Until then, I see this as an isolated incident and I stand by my comment. I'll rely on the coaching staff to render judgment as they see fit.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

It would seem some are more angry because they can view themselves as the victim here. Everyone has a smart phone. Everyone realizes how much it would suck to loose said device, especially when I was a student. Still it was one really dumb decision. Let the process play out.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Also, he is a WALK ON!!!! As a WALK ON, you don't **** up, EVER!!!!!!!!

I can't disagree with this exact statement. Don't know how he should be punished, but this is a very true statement.

• Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  1,482
  • Days Won:  1

Seeing as I know Jordan, I feel compelled to post. He f'ed up, no doubt. He's not running from it, he's owning up to it. He made a stupid spur of the moment decision.

There should be some type of discipline, but anyone who says he should be kicked off the team, kicked out of school, and locked up for a long time is just delusional.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I can see it both ways here. The way Duval got caught shows it wasn't one of his brightest moments, but we all make lapses in judgment from time to time. Holtz seems to run a pretty gemmaclean ship, all things considering, and I'll support however he chooses to handle the situation.

For the guy who threw down the gauntlet and said he wouldn't donate if Duval stays on the team - wow. I'd say go ahead and just cancel your contribution now.

Not sure about you, but I haven't stolen any smart phones ever. It's a little more than a "lapse in judgement".

I just don't buy this argument of ignorance. Pretty clear cut; Is it yours? No. Then don't touch it.

Are you aware of a history of theft with this kid? If so, let me know, and I'll take back that portion of my comments. Until then, I see this as an isolated incident and I stand by my comment. I'll rely on the coaching staff to render judgment as they see fit.

I never said anything about his past or this being an isolated incident.

I merely stated that the "lapse in judgement" defense doesn't sit with me and that we all have those kinds of moments. And I've never said anything about what I think his punishment should be.

My issue was your choice of words which to me portrays the incident as somewhat common and not a big deal.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

Here's my beef with thieves.....

1. When I was younger I was robbed several times growing up.... I grew up in some of the poorest locations

2. Robbed at JFK in NY; had no money to get my car out of parking and had to replace everything in my wallet.

3. Robbed at Little Rock airport, in the jetway of all places, had to replace everything and it took a lot of my time to file the police reports

needless to say.... I'm not a fan of a thief at any phase

I'm sorry for thumping you on your ears on the back of the school bus in middle school.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao::stfu: :stfu: :stfu:

STFU huh.... Well it's little girls like you that lead to the pussification of america. I can assure you no one picked on me at any level of school, but you seem to be an internet tough guy, so you must be the guy who looked for the weak ones.... I've been stabbed, shot at, and spent most of my life as the only white kid in the neighborhood.... I can assure you, you would not have even thought about thumping my ears on any bus... The fact your location is Bar Louie tells me not to even take you serious....

Wow my first blog fight. Not sure how to even start this thing am I suppose to throw a few rofane words like @@@@ and $%$#@$^ or what. Help me out here. But really no you are not suppose to take me seriously. My comments are never meant to be harmful and hope you can just bame it on my humor instead of my heart. I kedded I kedded.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Here's my beef with thieves.....

1. When I was younger I was robbed several times growing up.... I grew up in some of the poorest locations

2. Robbed at JFK in NY; had no money to get my car out of parking and had to replace everything in my wallet.

3. Robbed at Little Rock airport, in the jetway of all places, had to replace everything and it took a lot of my time to file the police reports

needless to say.... I'm not a fan of a thief at any phase

I'm sorry for thumping you on your ears on the back of the school bus in middle school.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao::stfu: :stfu: :stfu:

STFU huh.... Well it's little girls like you that lead to the pussification of america. I can assure you no one picked on me at any level of school, but you seem to be an internet tough guy, so you must be the guy who looked for the weak ones.... I've been stabbed, shot at, and spent most of my life as the only white kid in the neighborhood.... I can assure you, you would not have even thought about thumping my ears on any bus... The fact your location is Bar Louie tells me not to even take you serious....

Wow my first blog fight. Not sure how to even start this thing am I suppose to throw a few rofane words like @@@@ and $%$#@$^ or what. Help me out here. But really no you are not suppose to take me seriously. My comments are never meant to be harmful and hope you can just bame it on my humor instead of my heart. I kedded I kedded.

I'm not a blog fighter either..... I come here to catch up on USF and see what other shenanigans are out there.... caught me having a ****** day, my bad if I over reacted....

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I think the crime will be dropped to a misdemeanor if it's his first offense and he'll have to do community service. Then, he should be kicked off the team (he needs to learn some sort of lesson), but not kicked out of school. And that's that.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

He has only owned up to it because he got caught. It was traced to an address and someone there named him. I don't give him any credit for confessing after he was caught.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

"suspend" him from the team for a year. Let the proccess play out and re-evaluate then.