• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tweet from Greg - USF WR Walk-on arrested

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Skip should hold him up while Judy kicks his ass off campus

I think you're taking this a little serious. Even though you're kidding.

He stole a kids phone, returned it. Made a dumb decision and he's most likely going to pay for it.

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Life lesson. Sometimes the harsher the penalty and larger the consequence the more likely you are to learn from your mistakes.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

A phone worth $730...wtf. The base model starts at $199 and the top of the line model is $399, must be a sweet phone. I know this may sound bad, but I'm relieved this was a walk-on and not a starting WR.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I'm very surprised that Jordan did this. Perhaps, it was just a spur of the moment decision. Hope it is resolved and he can get on with his life at USF.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  505
  • Days Won:  0

It's only $199 when it's subsidized by the carrier. If you are under contract still you have to pay the full price to replace it unless you have insurance.

I say after the courts are done with him, he needs to be expelled for at least a year. I'd be pissed and poorer if someone stole my phone. It's not like he stole a loaf of bread to feed his family. He stole a phone from a fellow student, throw the book at him.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

What a frackin idjit

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

I'm very surprised that Jordan did this. Perhaps, it was just a spur of the moment decision. Hope it is resolved and he can get on with his life at USF.

Spur of the moment!!

"According to USF police, an unnamed USF student reported an iPhone stolen from the rec center around 7:30 p.m. Friday, and in using a phone-locator application from a friend's phone, was able to give police the GPS coordinates of the phone's last location. Police said people at that address directed them to Duval, who had stripped the phone of its case and its subscriber identity module or SIM card, an action that keeps a phone from being tracked.

Police said Duval agreed to meet with police and return the phone, admitting his involvement and saying he had even watched as the victim looked around the basketball courts for his missing phone. The phone and its accessories carry a value of $730 according to police, and in the state of Florida a theft of property greater than $300 constitutes a felony."

Your statement makes me want to puke! He's a thief, USF students shouldn't have to share the campus with thieves. He should be kicked out of the university, USF students deserve better. He's a scumbag, and belongs in jail.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I'd certainly prefer not to have my life judged by the worst decision I ever made. This is serious, and should be treated as such. But let's try and keep level heads, it isn't a witch hunt. We don't have to pretend like we are such a pious school no student has ever stolen a cell phone. He certainly should be off the team, but I don't think discplinary policy would kick him out of the school for a first offense.

I'd certainly prefer not to have my life judged by the worst decision I ever made. This is serious, and should be treated as such. But let's try and keep level heads, it isn't a witch hunt. We don't have to pretend like we are such a pious school no student has ever stolen a cell phone. He certainly should be off the team, but I don't think discplinary policy would kick him out of the school for a first offense.

+1

He admitted taking it. That's a start in in the right direction. He owned up to it rather than just denying.