• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Robert Davis falling in love with USF, waiting to be loved back

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

This will come down to national signing day. I won't say any more than that. Completely up in the air.

How did I make it sound complicated?

It sounded like there was a big story behind it that you couldn't or wouldn't share.  If it is as simple as he hasn't decided yet, I'd encourage him to decide.

Robert Davis isn't a huge name out there.  If he waits until NSD, he could find that some of his offers dry up.  Why would a coach hold a spot for Robert Davis, if someone close to his ability is willing to commit today?  To me, the only logical reason to wait is if I am the fallback option for another school.  If he is choosing between four schools, those schools aren't going to wait if another kid is available.  Different situation for him than, say, VHIII.  Schools will hold a spot for VHIII because he is a potentially huge difference maker.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

Running the Bulls â€@USFBulls_Rivals
Very interesting conversation today with CDS star RB Robert Davis' dad about how he got away from #USFBulls Coming tomorrow AM

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Running the Bulls â€@USFBulls_Rivals

Very interesting conversation today with CDS star RB Robert Davis' dad about how he got away from #USFBulls Coming tomorrow AM

What does mean?  A post-mortem?  If so, not interested.  If he's still in play...listening.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,681
  • Days Won:  8

Another drama major?

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

A quick perusal of his twitter page suggests he's definitely enjoying this, lol.

He's not making it any secret that it's down to USF, Boston College and Memphis.

But, whether this is coincidental or not, he tweeted that he was ready to sign his national letter of intent while he was still in Boston. So...

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

A quick perusal of his twitter page suggests he's definitely enjoying this, lol.

He's not making it any secret that it's down to USF, Boston College and Memphis.

But, whether this is coincidental or not, he tweeted that he was ready to sign his national letter of intent while he was still in Boston. So...

I hope he stopped thinking about Boston because it was F***g Cold.

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

Hah. Yeah I hope he thinks that one through. It's a very different city, very different feel from what he's used to down here. I think Memphis would be a little less of a transition for him, and those coaches have been on him from the start.

Who knows at this point. He's enjoying keeping this all a big secret until he unveils it tomorrow at noon.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Hah. Yeah I hope he thinks that one through. It's a very different city, very different feel from what he's used to down here. I think Memphis would be a little less of a transition for him, and those coaches have been on him from the start.

Who knows at this point. He's enjoying keeping this all a big secret until he unveils it tomorrow at noon.

Boston is a great town...sending my daughter there for college.  Would like to see him here, but Taggart should get who he needs.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

This thread is almost as good as the AW thread.....