• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Badet, Freedom HS, Orlando, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Side by side with Kentucky? I think we disagree there by a country mile.

Point is we're both recruiting BCS caliber players and FAU and Stetson aren't (or certainly can't as effectively). Not sure how you can disagree with that, unless you think USF and FAU/ Stetson are recruiting the same caliber players.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Kentucky needs sec level talent to compete. Going after our guys isn't going to get it done.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

I think we all knew weeks ago he wasn't coming here. Not sure why people would be mad. He is not Coley

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Point is we're both recruiting BCS caliber players and FAU and Stetson aren't (or certainly can't as effectively). Not sure how you can disagree with that, unless you think USF and FAU/ Stetson are recruiting the same caliber players.

I don't think that.  Neither do I think USF and UK are recruiting the same caliber players.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,037
  • Days Won:  11

I don't think that. Neither do I think USF and UK are recruiting the same caliber players.

----

It sure seems like we're recruiting a lot of the same players

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I don't think that.  Neither do I think USF and UK are recruiting the same caliber players.

I don't want to let facts get in the way of your opinion, but check the rankings...we're VERY close to Kentucky, and it's not like UK has stellar athletes v our class.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

So the rankings are neck and neck yet .... I'm confused.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I don't want to let facts get in the way of your opinion, but check the rankings...we're VERY close to Kentucky, and it's not like UK has stellar athletes v our class.

LOL

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

LOL

"LOL"??  Isn't there an age limit for that?  Seriously, though, do you believe UK's class is a level above?  I don't see it.  Don't let the mystique of the SEC fool you.  UK lost to WKU last year.  They got crushed by Lville; we lost on the last play. UK scored 18 points a game last year.  yes, USF sucked last year.  But "LOL"ing at the notion that the schools are close in terms of recruiting talent caliber is hard to substantiate.