• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jeff Badet, Freedom HS, Orlando, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Sorry Seminal, that offer list is a complete fantasy. Badet has learned how to play the game and he is using it to his advantage. NCAA has to change the rules, this is ridiculous.

Looks pretty close to me :: http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Jeff-Badet-130239

Maybe Clemson will or has offered Asii and Badet as a packaged deal.

Rivals and others are getting their info from Badet. NO WAY Clemson has offered JB or AW. NO WAY. they haven't invited him on official, they haven't offered. He doesn't even show CU in 247 profile. Hell, even rivals doesn't show CU as interested. The Seminal is out to lunch on this.

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

Matt Jones â€@KySportsRadio

WR Jeff Badet tells http://Rivals.com  that he will take no more visits bc he know where he wants to go. I expect it will be Kentucky

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Kentucky will get pwnd like always I'm afraid.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

IDK, but maybe he was inferring USF fans are mad about AW, rather than about him...

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

And you have to have the worlds largest Green and Gold goggle to possibly believe that anyone is going to parlay a USF offer into an SEC offer.  What on earth makes you think that Kentucky cares who USF offers?  Do you think USF coaches watch to see who FAU offers and run after those recruits?

Not exactly that but staffs do keep track of who is recruiting whom. Schools from outside the area do track who the local schools are after and use that information in addition to, not in lieu of, their own evaluation of a player.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

And you have to have the worlds largest Green and Gold goggle to possibly believe that anyone is going to parlay a USF offer into an SEC offer.  What on earth makes you think that Kentucky cares who USF offers?  Do you think USF coaches watch to see who FAU offers and run after those recruits?

Not exactly that but staffs do keep track of who is recruiting whom. Schools from outside the area do track who the local schools are after and use that information in addition to, not in lieu of, their own evaluation of a player.

So again I ask you, are we chasing FAU recruits to come to USF or are we going after FSU recruits?  

According to this theory, our coaches watch to see who FAU and Stetson offer so that we can offer them as well.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

And you have to have the worlds largest Green and Gold goggle to possibly believe that anyone is going to parlay a USF offer into an SEC offer. What on earth makes you think that Kentucky cares who USF offers? Do you think USF coaches watch to see who FAU offers and run after those recruits?

So again I ask you, are we chasing FAU recruits to come to USF or are we going after FSU recruits?

According to this theory, our coaches watch to see who FAU and Stetson offer so that we can offer them as well.

I'm not sure this is an apples to apples comparison. We recruit pretty much side by side with Kentucky in Florida. FAU and Stetson are clearly below both USF and Kentucky in the football pecking order. Scouting FAU and Stetson's recruits is unlikely to yield much BCS level talent; USF is a different story, I think. Just look at who we've gotten commits from this year compared to FAU and Stetson. Just my two cents.