• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some screenshots from NCAA football '13

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Starting a Dynasty soon and we aren't allowed to play with our favorite teams. So I was using SMU, that has a beast RB in this game. My opponent was very unhappy with this play.

http://www.easports....video/125908258

Yeah, I've seen several unbelievable runs in this game with RBs and KRs shedding tacklers like water, like 3-5 missed. I think it has to do with the Defensive Adjustments though. If you have it on Strip Ball, you see a lot more of those kind of missed tackles.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Starting a Dynasty soon and we aren't allowed to play with our favorite teams. So I was using SMU, that has a beast RB in this game. My opponent was very unhappy with this play.

http://www.easports....video/125908258

Yeah, I've seen several unbelievable runs in this game with RBs and KRs shedding tacklers like water, like 3-5 missed. I think it has to do with the Defensive Adjustments though. If you have it on Strip Ball, you see a lot more of those kind of missed tackles.

Ha! I had that exact conversation with my opponent this morning. He claims that isn't the case, but I still have my doubts.

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

How is this game for xbox 360? Is it worth buying? I play 2011 still. Is it much better

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  1

How is this game for xbox 360? Is it worth buying? I play 2011 still. Is it much better

Passing is much better. Defenders are much more reasonable about who intercepts the ball and who doesn't. Recruiting and Dynasty mode are much improved. The only thing I've had trouble with is that every once in awhile the game will stop working in the middle of a play like it's loading or something... not sure what that is about

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

Passing is much better. Defenders are much more reasonable about who intercepts the ball and who doesn't. Recruiting and Dynasty mode are much improved. The only thing I've had trouble with is that every once in awhile the game will stop working in the middle of a play like it's loading or something... not sure what that is about

Thanks. I am leaning towards buying it now

Its going to be the last version with this generation of player motion. Next year it will be physics based vs scripted movements from recording actual player interactions.

There are videos on YouTube on the EA Sports account page that show how to take advantage of the new player catching system and passing too. They just put up a bunch of videos. They added 150 new player catch actions in this version. I haven't tried it yet, as I usually suck at catching, lol.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I am much happier with the passing game this year. It is possible to complete a curl route to an outside receiver. I had completely given up on that route last year. In the early games I've played online, we have more interceptions. But I think that is because we are adjusting to the new way the WRs interact with the defense. Pretty much the INTs I've thrown were stupid on my part, not because the defender did something physically impossible as was the case last year.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i hate how NCAA is always a step behind madden...

i hate how NCAA is always a step behind madden...

Its driven by sales.

Anyway, looking at the roster and what I can find I have Dunkley as the #1 WR. Could he be the fastest player on the team too?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

I recall many years ago my friend was a huge NCAA fan but he would always, every single

time, move his teams fastest player to running back, and then just run it to the outside a ton and the defense could never catch him. It was really effective, is this strategy still highly effective?