• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some screenshots from NCAA football '13

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

those rosters are just ****** up man

Being that only Holtz knows the roster for USF (and similar situations with all the other 112 teams) and isn't revealing it until Sunday, and they are weeks old, what do you expect? There will be several versions pushed out during and after the season. Oh, and Tibruon, the studio that makes the NCAA series is loaded with UCF alumni due to their Orlando location and a UCF intern program.

I have one that's really good although there are few changes in the WR corps and O-line that need changes it's volstopfan14 to download

That's what this one is, its the OS version 1. Pierre is faster than Murray on the roster so I put him at RB.

they have a version 2.2 out already and the roster is a lot better. I made changes already to it but I failed to give it another name

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

Being that only Holtz knows the roster for USF (and similar situations with all the other 112 teams) and isn't revealing it until Sunday, and they are weeks old, what do you expect? There will be several versions pushed out during and after the season. Oh, and Tibruon, the studio that makes the NCAA series is loaded with UCF alumni due to their Orlando location and a UCF intern program.

I have one that's really good although there are few changes in the WR corps and O-line that need changes it's volstopfan14 to download

That's what this one is, its the OS version 1. Pierre is faster than Murray on the roster so I put him at RB.

they have a version 2.2 out already and the roster is a lot better. I made changes already to it but I failed to give it another name

Well, maybe that's what this is because the commish said it was the "corrected OS" roster. But it did have Landi spelled Landri. So I don't know for sure except its one of the OS official rosters. Of course they are all wrong because of all the changes noted by Greg on Media Day because players like Griffin now have new single digit numbers.

Edited by slick1ru2

TRANSACTIONS: Holtz said he will not comment on roster changes until Sunday when players report -- he's still waiting for summer grades for some players -- but it's worth noting that walk-on receiver Jordan Duval, arrested on campus this month on a felony grand theft charge and accused of taking a student's iPhone from the campus recreation center, is not listed on USF's new 2012 roster. Nor is defensive back Spencer Boyd, the Notre Dame transfer who was off the team after last season, then allowed back for spring drills with certain stipulations.

WELCOME ABOARD: There are 113 players on USF's 2012 roster and only 105 will be able to go with the team to Vero Beach, but of the 19 walk-ons who joined the team for spring drills, five made the cut for the fall roster: DT Stefon "Congo" Konjonavski, DE Colton Hudson, DBs Zach Fisher and Taborie Sullivan and RB Kyle Peck.

There are also new freshman walk-ons listed: quarterbacks Tommy Eveld (Jesuit) and Trenton Miller (Palmetto), tight end Jackson Cannon (Land O'Lakes), offensive lineman Hunter Clark (Miami Norland), long snapper Alex Salvato (Lakeland Victory Christian), offensive lineman Kyle Van Atta (Fort Walton Beach). Mike Pierre's brother Ronald, a junior college transfer, is also on roster as a linebacker. And we'll have a note on defensive tackle Soslan Gagloev, yes, the sumo wrestler from Russia.

Walk-ons who were on the team last season but are no longer listed on roster: defensive back Patrice Pierre, quarterback Baylin Trujillo (now at Webber International), defensive tackle Cody Sanfratello (now at Jacksonville State), offensive lineman Mike York, fullback Justin Wilcox, tight end Tyler Guy, running back Miles Bennett and linebacker Cody Durakovic.

YOUR NUMBER IS: There's a few new jersey numbers to report -- receiver Sterling Griffin joined the elite fraternity of single-number players at No. 2, along with safety JaQuez Jenkins (No. 3) and freshman cornerback Chris Bivins (No. 4).

Other newcomer numbers for your video-game rosters: Sean Price 12, D'Vario Montgomery 17, Mike Pierre 30, Jarvis McCall 31, Jalen Spencer 33, Tashon Whitehurst 41, Kameron Davis 68, Kofi Amichia 75, Daniel Perry 94 and Guito Ervilus 98.

Posted by Greg Auman at 2:03:16 pm on July 31, 2012

Edited by slick1ru2

Well, maybe that's what this is because the commish said it was the "corrected OS" roster. But it did have Landi spelled Landri. So I don't know for sure except its one of the OS official rosters. Of course they are all wrong because of all the changes noted by Greg on Media Day because players like Griffin now have new single digit numbers.

yeah I'll attempt to re-save mine and I'll send it to you man

I appreciate it. I gave this info to OS and Luv and was going to let them worry about the changes. lol

I appreciate it. I gave this info to OS and Luv and was going to let them worry about the changes. lol

no doubt man! I love doing this. it sucks that I have to leave my PS3 behind when I go back to school in 6 days :furious3:

I just wish you can duplicate team numbers. Do me a favor and go to the Game Changers website which is for ideas and find the ones like duplicate numbers and vote for it. Maybe next year it will be in the game.

http://www.easports.com/gamechangers/ideas?campaignId=27783

I just wish you can duplicate team numbers. Do me a favor and go to the Game Changers website which is for ideas and find the ones like duplicate numbers and vote for it. Maybe next year it will be in the game.

http://www.easports....ampaignId=27783

I already voted for it man. and I get my friends to vote. Although it's not a big problem for USF as Skip does not like double numbering

With 115 players, he HAS to double number. And the coveted single digit numbers, there have been players starting on offense and defense with the same number.

Edited by slick1ru2

I know, I understand but usually the double numbering are for players that are redshirting and really no chance to play