• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some screenshots from NCAA football '13

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

no its not

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

It was so annoying. He owned the game and I did not so he was already better, then when we played he would go into his roster at the beginning, put his wide receiver to running back, them toss it to the outside and my defense could not get him. Maybe it was my lack of play choosing and skill, but it was frustrating. After being creamed a number of times I just turned down his requests to play.

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,407
  • Days Won:  13

It was so annoying. He owned the game and I did not so he was already better, then when we played he would go into his roster at the beginning, put his wide receiver to running back, them toss it to the outside and my defense could not get him. Maybe it was my lack of play choosing and skill, but it was frustrating. After being creamed a number of times I just turned down his requests to play.

That's called being cheesey. To defeat it you just put your defense in zone and usually the outside DB or LB picks it up. Or you can blitz the DBs on the outside. Now they have defensive adjustments too. You can tell your team they are going to run left and the entire team shifts that way at the snap. Just make sure its the correct side though because the other side will not be covered at the beginning of the play.

BTW, I am...or at least was an hour or so ago, the number 1 player for all schools on Season Showdown for the PS3. USF, up on TOP!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

BTW, I am...or at least was an hour or so ago, the number 1 player for all schools on Season Showdown for the PS3. USF, up on TOP!

w00t!

Congrats! Way to rep USF, but you have to think being on top in a video game is a dubious distinction, no?

Like we used to say in an earlier, pre-electronic age that Proficiency in pool is a sign of a misspent youth, LOL.

Edited by charsibb

w00t!

Congrats! Way to rep USF, but you have to think being on top in a video game is a dubious distinction, no?

Like we used to say in an earlier, pre-electronic age that Proficiency in pool is a sign of a misspent youth, LOL.

Shoot, I'm retired and bored, lol, waiting on football to start. If I can show up all those kids playing that game, call me Mr. Dubious, lol.

w00t!

Shoot, I'm retired and bored, lol, waiting on football to start. If I can show up all those kids playing that game, call me Mr. Dubious, lol.

Well alrighty then. Let's get Robin Williams to play you in the movie...

w00t!

Well alrighty then. Let's get Robin Williams to play you in the movie...

Greg Kinnear, we're the same age and he can be a wise ass like myself, lol. The only other two actors my age I can think of, Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp, not so much.

Careful, or we'll line up Danny DeVito or Dom Delouise!

Edited by charsibb

Careful, or we'll line up Danny DeVito or Dom Delouise!

You'd have to gather Dom's ashes up and Danny is almost 30 years older than me. You'd never make it as a casting director my friend, lol.