• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some screenshots from NCAA football '13

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

USF is just totally screwed in NCAA 13 this year in Dynasty mode. I have an early copy. They give things like Athletic Facilities and Campus grades to attract students. In all previous versions, USF had many things rated like TV Exposure in the Bs except for Tradition and Academics which were C+. Now its virtually all D+. Unfreakingbelievable. Campus went from B to C-. Stadium Atmosphere, Academic Prestige, TV Exposure etc are D+. Now I do see where it says to improve them, there are things you can do like, duh, win games. But I bet teams like Florida already have high ratings from day one. There are also ratings by playing style for key positions which change with playing games. USF is rated D- in all of them, but teams like Texas are rated A. Sigh. **** UCFers at Tiburon. Oh, They have UCF with better Stadium Atmosphere, Academic Prestige, Athletic Facilities and Campus Life than USF. Hopefully, playing and winning, these numbers will rise quickly. What a disappointment.

Can you build an OCS in the game? :D

How's the overall game play?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

USF is just totally screwed in NCAA 13 this year in Dynasty mode. I have an early copy. They give things like Athletic Facilities and Campus grades to attract students. In all previous versions, USF had many things rated like TV Exposure in the Bs except for Tradition and Academics which were C+. Now its virtually all D+. Unfreakingbelievable. Campus went from B to C-. Stadium Atmosphere, Academic Prestige, TV Exposure etc are D+. Now I do see where it says to improve them, there are things you can do like, duh, win games. But I bet teams like Florida already have high ratings from day one. There are also ratings by playing style for key positions which change with playing games. USF is rated D- in all of them, but teams like Texas are rated A. Sigh. **** UCFers at Tiburon. Oh, They have UCF with better Stadium Atmosphere, Academic Prestige, Athletic Facilities and Campus Life than USF. Hopefully, playing and winning, these numbers will rise quickly. What a disappointment.

serious?

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Ratings move up in Dynasty Mode. I have some after like 5 game that were D move to C so they move up by winning games. And even had some move to A, for certain positions of Playing Style, especially on Defense. Not much different game play wise than last year. Here is one thing. The in game updates are precanned. I was playing games in the week, besides the USF game and the updates would not have the games I played at earlier game times and that includes the scrolling bar. And if you restart a game, the score changes of games they break in to update. So I don't even know of the in game scores they give, after advancing the week, are real.

Oh and the first thing I did was replace the FCS school of game 1 USF plays with UCF and beat their butt.

Edited by slick1ru2

The Early Release just went dead. Got to #1 on the USF Season Showdown and #10 of all teams. Yee haaw. Now my retail copy needs to show up so I can maintain, lol.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

The Early Release just went dead. Got to #1 on the USF Season Showdown and #10 of all teams. Yee haaw. Now my retail copy needs to show up so I can maintain, lol.

The Early Release only works until the retail comes out? That is kind of cheesy. Or is the Early Release basically a trial version that you essentially get for "free"?

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

its really frustrating that tiburon is shafting USF

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

Ratings move up in Dynasty Mode. I have some after like 5 game that were D move to C so they move up by winning games. And even had some move to A, for certain positions of Playing Style, especially on Defense. Not much different game play wise than last year. Here is one thing. The in game updates are precanned. I was playing games in the week, besides the USF game and the updates would not have the games I played at earlier game times and that includes the scrolling bar. And if you restart a game, the score changes of games they break in to update. So I don't even know of the in game scores they give, after advancing the week, are real.

Oh and the first thing I did was replace the FCS school of game 1 USF plays with UCF and beat their butt.

I pre-ordered with amazon so mine is not getting delivered until like 5 o clock but I saved 19 bucks so I aint mad!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

I am very excited, I know I will update my team once I get it but that prplly won't happen until I get the drop from my roster guy Luv

The Early Release only works until the retail comes out? That is kind of cheesy. Or is the Early Release basically a trial version that you essentially get for "free"?

Yes, early release is a full copy that works until the AM of the full version release. You get early access to 5 games when you pay for Season Ticket. There are other things like discounts on game DLC.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Yes, early release is a full copy that works until the AM of the full version release. You get early access to 5 games when you pay for Season Ticket. There are other things like discounts on game DLC.

I was wondering how they knew if you paid for the game or not. This makes more sense. It is kind of cool, in that you get to try before you buy.

I finally get to play this evening. I'm going to spend some time with the new passing system, probably in practice mode.