• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ZERO marketing for USF sports

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Glad the fans are more civilized around the real sports in America. I believe Puc's photo montage summed it up for me. Soccer rhymes with gay.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I went. Orlando FC fans are huge D-bags. They kept cussing at the top of their lungs. There are at least 2 things wrong with that. A: The were kids around. B: It was a FLIPPIN' exhibition against a college team. I had enough about 20 min left in the 2nd half. I told them to watch their language, they told me to sit down and shut up. Then joked and laughed amongst themselves. But not one more cussword was uttered. Yes, of course there was a kid with a knight hat on.

They were extremely rude. Had the cockiness of a top-tier MLS fanbase. Did you catch what they were chanting when we responded with "MLS Rejects"? Our players definitely aren't any sort of rejects. They play for one of the top collegiate soccer clubs in the nation!

My fiance tells me that they had an "F-U Tampa Bay" chant? I missed that one.

They were chanting "Celtic "Wannabees"" commenting on our unis. They most definately had an FU Tampa Bay chant going.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Glad the fans are more civilized around the real sports in America. I believe Puc's photo montage summed it up for me. Soccer rhymes with gay.

It's been a LONG time since you've been to a Bucs game, If you think that "real" sports fans are more civilized. All kidding aside, I'd like to meet you on your next visit.

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

I have to agree with puc86. We need to bring out our ECU bowl campaign slogan.

It seems like a natural fit

thats what he said.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

For those that care, USF lost 5-0 to Orlando City.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

It is kind of cool that a rinky dink organization like Orlando City (can we copy Europe any more) has enough fans to chant F-U Tampa Bay. Didn't realize their following was so large. Funny thing is... were they playing Tampa Bay or USF? I would rather hear F-U Tampa Bay than F-U USF if someone was playing USF. I might have to choke some of their fans out with those scarfs they wear if they were chanting F-U USF.

Archived