• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ZERO marketing for USF sports

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Perhaps our marketing campaign can be "soccer rhymes with gay"?

Zing

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

No... Just golfers with their goofy pants and soccer players. You know what they say about opinions...

It's all good.

• Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Why the fixation on gay? What makes you say that? Do you think that sprinters, or distance runners, or swimmers, of golfers, or tennis players…... are gay? What makes soccer players gay? Seriously, what makes you think that playing soccer is gay?

Gay+Soccer+11.jpg

soccer-kissing.jpg

soccer+gay+1.jpg

No reason

• Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Why the fixation on gay? What makes you say that? Do you think that sprinters, or distance runners, or swimmers, of golfers, or tennis players…... are gay? What makes soccer players gay? Seriously, what makes you think that playing soccer is gay?

Gay+Soccer+11.jpg

soccer-kissing.jpg

soccer+gay+1.jpg

No reason

If I had any idea how to put pictures up, I'd have one of Abbey Clancy here to refute your "gay" ones.

Gay+Soccer+11.jpg

soccer-kissing.jpg

soccer+gay+1.jpg

No reason

You're right puc. Soccer players are gay, maybe we could discuss it over dinner and a movie sometime. ;)

• Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

This is tonight!

Anyone else going? I think its going to be a very small crowd.

I went. Orlando FC fans are huge D-bags. They kept cussing at the top of their lungs. There are at least 2 things wrong with that. A: The were kids around. B: It was a FLIPPIN' exhibition against a college team. I had enough about 20 min left in the 2nd half. I told them to watch their language, they told me to sit down and shut up. Then joked and laughed amongst themselves. But not one more cussword was uttered. Yes, of course there was a kid with a knight hat on.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,505
  • Days Won:  422

I went. Orlando FC fans are huge D-bags. They kept cussing at the top of their lungs. There are at least 2 things wrong with that. A: The were kids around. B: It was a FLIPPIN' exhibition against a college team. I had enough about 20 min left in the 2nd half. I told them to watch their language, they told me to sit down and shut up. Then joked and laughed amongst themselves. But not one more cussword was uttered. Yes, of course there was a kid with a knight hat on.

Fixed that for you ...

• Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Gay+Soccer+11.jpg

soccer-kissing.jpg

soccer+gay+1.jpg

No reason

Epic

• Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

They were extremely rude. Had the cockiness of a top-tier MLS fanbase. Did you catch what they were chanting when we responded with "MLS Rejects"? Our players definitely aren't any sort of rejects. They play for one of the top collegiate soccer clubs in the nation!

My fiance tells me that they had an "F-U Tampa Bay" chant? I missed that one.

Archived