• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JoJo Kemp RB Deland

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

As a RB hoping to get to the next level, I'd give Pitt a long look. We haven't produced an NFL RB in...ever?...

We've produced Andre Hall. If you really want to push it, we could maybe take half credit for Chad Simpson, but he transferred from USF then made it to the NFL after that.

If we only count half of Simpson, we can only count half of Hall.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

As a RB hoping to get to the next level, I'd give Pitt a long look. We haven't produced an NFL RB in...ever?...

We've produced Andre Hall. If you really want to push it, we could maybe take half credit for Chad Simpson, but he transferred from USF then made it to the NFL after that.

so then we've produced one. :)

.5 + .5=1

so then we've produced one. :)

.5 + .5=1

I haven't done my research, but I'm sure our 1 isn't too far behind Pitt. Right?

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

^^ Not sure if srs????

Every starting RB they've had since we've joined the BE has made, and is still in, the NFL.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

It has nothing to do with the school, its about the system and coach running it. We typically run spread offenses involving our WRs more on quick screens etc. Its not like RBs walk around campus and all of a sudden dont remember how to hit holes or forget to run low haha.

^^ Not sure if srs????

Every starting RB they've had since we've joined the BE has made, and is still in, the NFL.

So you're saying Pitt has put more RBs (and other players) into the NFL than we have and recruits might be impressed with that? But we have beaches! And we disagree on whether Pittsburgh is a nice place to live!

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Kemp looks like a nice back

• 3 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone know if Jo Jo is close to deciding where he wants to go to school? I'd love to see him at Pitt and there's definitely room in this recruiting class for a RB recruit. Is USF making a push for the kid at all or are they moving on to another recruit for RB?

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

I don't think we have a recruit at RB to be honest. Taggart did an in home with Kemp when he first got hired. As far as Pitt goes I dunno y'all had him in on an official and he didn't commit even though everything said he would. I dunno where he winds up we need him here bad since we lost out on Collins and Folston but I don't know if we are really in it anymore tbh.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

If CWT pulls back Jojo it will be a small miracle and a testament to Willie's recruiting skills. Jojo would be a fine back in CWT's O but it remains to be seen if there is 2 much water over that dam already. Long road to NSD.