• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

JoJo Kemp RB Deland

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Can't see why a good RB wouldn't come here. They would likely get lots of playing time.

===========

This

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

read about Jo Jo putting off decision  --being torn....Are we still in the running.??

.Sure are a lot closer..and he could shine with our new offence.

Not much room left on this years bus

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

RBs should want to come here now with the direction Willie T is going.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

IMO the Kemp train sailed a long time ago. Well before Holtz got fired

I read some of his twitter tonight.  I feel sorry for him with all the BS out there. "IF you go to a SEC School you will get drafted first"   I just wonder if he has been following us with our new coaching staff, running program, recent commitments.  He could shine for us, be close to home and get better training and exposure here for the NFL.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I read some of his twitter tonight.  I feel sorry for him with all the BS out there. "IF you go to a SEC School you will get drafted first"   I just wonder if he has been following us with our new coaching staff, running program, recent commitments.  He could shine for us, be close to home and get better training and exposure here for the NFL.

Better training? Like this staff,but lets not go crazy.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I read some of his twitter tonight. I feel sorry for him with all the BS out there. "IF you go to a SEC School you will get drafted first" I just wonder if he has been following us with our new coaching staff, running program, recent commitments. He could shine for us, be close to home and get better training and exposure here for the NFL.

-----

Signing day is approach.....crazy is about to go to another level :)

I do believe we have a much better training staff. Winning games is more than calling plays.  I am exited on our new fitness and conditioning coaches.  They are Harbaugh alumi.  They have the knowlege of what is needed at the NFL.  Our recruitng for defence has got me remembering our better years.  We will have more 3 and outs and that gives the offense and Players like Jo Jo  a time to shine.  We have won against top ranked schools and we will be there again. 

go Bulls

Edited by bull-71

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I do believe we have a much better training staff. Winning games is more than calling plays.  I am exited on our new fitness and conditioning coaches.  They are Harbaugh alumi.  They have the knowlege of what is needed at the NFL.  Our recruitng for defence has got me remembering our better years.  We will have more 3 and outs and that gives the offense and Players like Jo Jo  a time to shine.  We have won against top ranked schools and we will be there again. 

go Bulls

Sorry, I wasn't clear.  You think we have a better training staff than the SEC schools?  

I did not say all the schools. I do think our staff is better than some of the schools..  I don't want to start a brawl.  WE can have some driks at the end of next years season. If we win 7 or more you buy me a beer, If we win less then 7 I wll buy you a beer.

Go Bulls :icon_drink: