• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sun Dome photo update

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Father O'Malley did the honors.

This dome is clean.

zelda1.jpg

That means they're going to comeback pissed

Wouldn't you??? That's one scary little Munchkin ...

This is going to be one long summer for USF sports blogging.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,622
  • Days Won:  424

I don't know if it's been mentioned or not but, with all the critiquing of the Corral not being touched on the exterior, I think that's where they're going to put a huge pic of RAJr (maybe the fist pump one that &rew Bull has as his avatar) so a good portion should be covered up.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

I don't know if it's been mentioned or not but, with all the critiquing of the Corral not being touched on the exterior, I think that's where they're going to put a huge pic of RAJr (maybe the fist pump one that &rew Bull has as his avatar) so a good portion should be covered up.

Yeah, someone mentioned earlier that its a pretty cheap fix for the problem by throwing up banners. The Corral is not being painted due to lack of funds. I'll be the first to complain about it, but at the end of the day, if we cant afford it, it isnt getting done. We have to either pony up some more donation money or deal with it. Im hoping it will eventually be painted/bricked over, but hopefully they keep the banners. I think those banners will look pretty cool.

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Yeah, someone mentioned earlier that its a pretty cheap fix for the problem by throwing up banners. The Corral is not being painted due to lack of funds. I'll be the first to complain about it, but at the end of the day, if we cant afford it, it isnt getting done. We have to either pony up some more donation money or deal with it. Im hoping it will eventually be painted/bricked over, but hopefully they keep the banners. I think those banners will look pretty cool.

It's a temporary fix for sure. Don't get me wrong, my complaints are all fixable and I get the feeling that they had to cut some things out in order to make sure the most important stuff was done right, not that they had poor planning.

The more I think about it, the more I think that the Corral is next in line on Doug's project list. There's a lot of potential there, but again the $ame i$$ue come$ up.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

How weird would it be to walk by an 80-foot poster of yourself?!?

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

How weird awesome would it be to walk by an 80-foot poster of yourself?!?

Fixed.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  144
  • Content Count:  3,616

Yeah, they're partnering with the Lightning and I believe it will become a great program. I want to be a part of that inaugural class but also applied to UT Austin as a precaution. Thank you, just real nervous

No need to go all the way out to Texas if you don't want to... Saint Leo has the same program about an hour north of Tampa.

I live in a suburb outside of Houston when not at USF. I used to root for UT before going to USF. Hopefully I get accepted into USF and won't have to worry about it. I thought about St Leo but just want to attend USF or UT

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Would love to see brick replacing the terra cotta over time. I don't mind the look now, but the brick would add character.

Anyone get a picture of the tunnel from the Muma?

The store looks very nice. Will have to check it out. Does the store only carry UA gear?

After reviewing my pictures it appears that is all they have in there now... they had some random non-UA gear such as football novelty helmets, novelty footballs, and some custom made USF gear that the books store commissioned, but over all its 90% UA gear.

• Topic Count:  90
  • Content Count:  1,524

Under Armour is our offical outfitter, so dont hold your breath on seeing any Nike or other brand gear in there. Contracts.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  271

Under Armour is our offical outfitter, so dont hold your breath on seeing any Nike or other brand gear in there. Contracts.

Ya know, they did a big sale on all USF Nike stuff in the bookstore in late February? I picked up a nice Nike shirt for $16.