• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Big East Possible Agreement With WVU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

lol wrong. Later bitches. Have fun playing SDSU and UCF

Have fun losing to the Big East rep in the Pinstripe Bowl every season.

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,501
  • Days Won:  0

Have fun losing to the Big East rep in the Pinstripe Bowl every season.

Thats funny flip

• Content Count:  1,204

Hey there big boy, if your football team is so great how about signing USF to a multi year home and home? OR, are you just too scared to play little ole USF? Put your money where your mouth is, or STFU!

WVU will be looking for a home/home (probably multiyear deal) soon with a Florida team soley to remain relevant in recruiting in Florida for kids looking at WVU. First have to get through the log jam of OOC games already scheduled through 2013. So 2014 with a 9 game schedule will give 3 OOC games, this will be a Fla team, probably a long term deal with Maryland and working in Pitt, and a home game with possibly D1AA or low D1team (ECU). (Also have Michigan St in 2014 & 2015 prescheduled)

My hope it is USF so that I can travel to that away game and hit the condo with the stay.

Don't count on it. There might be some hard feelings.

WVU burned its bridge with FSU. UF is unlikely to schedule them OOC. You probably could get UCF to do it.

• Content Count:  260

I don't need a lesson in how contract law works. What you need to realize is that the Big East is under NO obligation whatsoever to let WVU out of the contract. It's going to take probably more money than any of us are even talking about to happen at this point. And it is laughable that you compare TCU's role to WVU's. It is nowhere near the same.

@ cameron - geez - you're quite the richard cranium, arent you? what is the point of this post other than to prove you're an *******?

as far as your BE and no obligation point - you are correct, but that would not alter for one second that WVU would not be particiating in the conference next year - it woulda just made the BE look like a child holding its breath until it got its way.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I believe that WVU fans/admin are still pissed at UCF for dropping a game in Morgantown.

• Content Count:  260

I believe that WVU fans/admin are still pissed at UCF for dropping a game in Morgantown.
well, if memory serves me right, they dropped the game in like april - i think we got 1-AA Eastern Washington as the replacement. and even though they did it so late, WVU accepted the buyout pmt and moved on - no talk of lawsuits and such - pretty remarkable for a lawsuit happy school ! ;):)

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

well, if memory serves me right, they dropped the game in like april - i think we got 1-AA Eastern Washington as the replacement. and even though they did it so late, WVU accepted the buyout pmt and moved on - no talk of lawsuits and such - pretty remarkable for a lawsuit happy school ! ;):)

But not so much when it comes to Rich Rod, huh? :lol:

• Content Count:  4,501

But not so much when it comes to Rich Rod, huh? :lol:

And BAM ! lol

• Content Count:  150
  • Days Won:  1

I don't need a lesson in how contract law works. What you need to realize is that the Big East is under NO obligation whatsoever to let WVU out of the contract. It's going to take probably more money than any of us are even talking about to happen at this point. And it is laughable that you compare TCU's role to WVU's. It is nowhere near the same.

As a fan... I love it... now my car wont be vandalized by DB WVU fans after they lose at our stadium... and instead of visiting Morgan"nothing to do town" i get to drive over to Orlando see my niece or go to San Diego... San Diego >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(insert enough to max character limit)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Morgantown.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Yeah, dropping a game in February is MUCH better than dropping a game in April.

:rolleyes:

Archived