• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nice showing USF Students

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

32,493, lowest attendance since 2006, student showing disappointing, Tampa Bay community only supports winners, team has lost 6 of 7 and may be heading toward losing seven of its last eight to break a consecutive bowl streak. Even if we didn't have such high expectations, it would be tough year.

Here's hoping they defeat the couch burners and beat up on somebody in the Beef O' Brady's Bowl!

they say you'll never truly be able to rehabilitate yourself until you hit rock bottom.

USF-- a soccer school with a football problem

Wow-that's sobering

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Im not a student anymore and was in Brooksville friday morning. It was either wake up early and wash my car or drive an hour to the 11 am USF game.

My car is spotless.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  154

Worst product since 2006.

Check the attendance at the Big Three FL football schools. You'll find they are off too.

results-wise sure. No one is denying that the results aren't hurting attendance either.

I will say this though-- every time we lose a diehard fan, the program suffers. It doesn't make us better, just weaker. You used to be a very strong advocate for USF football-- flipping yourself into being a more of a detractor could influence some others. I know it's hard to sell a lousy product-- no need to pile on and point out all the problems to those you used to recruit (doubt you are doing that)

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

Im not a student anymore and was in Brooksville friday morning. It was either wake up early and wash my car or drive an hour to the 11 am USF game.

My car is spotless.

lmao

• Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

I drove 2 hours with my dad for the game, grabbed lunch afterward, then headed right back home. I didn't sit in the student section but instead sat with him in his season tickets in 114....so...where's my cookie? B)

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

My car is spotless.

Bruce, just curious, are you a season ticket holder?

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

My car is spotless.

Basketball only. I probably only average half the home games for football season. Never been a big college football fan so I don't mind watching the other half at home.

I have tix for wva game though.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

My car is spotless.

Basketball only. I probably only average half the home games for football season. Never been a big college football fan so I don't mind watching the other half at home.

You're the very fan the program needs to rope in. This season is not doing it.

Archived