• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It could be worse... we could be

slbpsi63

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

JoePa is done after this year.

http://espn.go.com/c...tire-end-season

According to sources ... We'll see if it really happens or not ... and if it does, what a sad way for it to end for him ... worse than Bobby's.

It probably will. My opinion - his failure to report or even investigate a former coach doing something inappropriate with young boys in his locker room has public sentiment against him beyond all the blue and white PSU goggle-wearing fans. I love him as a coach, but something like this has to be next to impossible to survive. Agree that's it's worse than Bobby's. I'd take a "retirement" like Bobby's any day over Joe's. At least it had to do with on-field issues.

He did report it .... just didn't follow up that we know of.

My definition of "report" is considerably different. This whole thing is a police and legal issue, not a university, athletics or football issue.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

According to sources ... We'll see if it really happens or not ... and if it does, what a sad way for it to end for him ... worse than Bobby's.

It probably will. My opinion - his failure to report or even investigate a former coach doing something inappropriate with young boys in his locker room has public sentiment against him beyond all the blue and white PSU goggle-wearing fans. I love him as a coach, but something like this has to be next to impossible to survive. Agree that's it's worse than Bobby's. I'd take a "retirement" like Bobby's any day over Joe's. At least it had to do with on-field issues.

My definition of "report" is considerably different. This whole thing is a police and legal issue, not a university, athletics or football issue.

agree completely.

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

KILL everyone of them. I don't care what position they were in. They deserve to be killed and nothing less.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,557
  • Days Won:  423

Got it ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

JoePa is done - tonight.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

JoePa is done - tonight.

As he should be.

• Content Count:  441
  • Days Won:  2

I don't understand how they could fire JoePa and the school president but not Mike McQueary at the same time. McQueary was the one who witnessed the horrible act and didn't stop it or report it to police either, his failure to act was just as bad as JoePa's. He should have also been fired on the spot.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

a criminal enterprise

psu football should be shut down

I don't understand how they could fire JoePa and the school president but not Mike McQueary at the same time. McQueary was the one who witnessed the horrible act and didn't stop it or report it to police either, his failure to act was just as bad as JoePa's. He should have also been fired on the spot.

he was a GA-

he young

lowest man on toteum pole

if anyone gets apass it should be him but if they thru his butt in jail i wouldnt lose sleep

After reading hte grand jury report, I blame less fault on Paterno. The grand jury report changed my mind, there where multiple people to blame here. Paterno just has name recognition. The indictments got it right. those two aholes need to go to jail.

you stand in the minority

Archived