• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Positive of the night...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

I must have missed that on my 4 inch screen, maybe he has more fire than I realize but I think his scout leader style is a recipe for complacency.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I haven't seen it on TV so I'm not sure what people saw...

I think skip was more animated than usual...

He should have walked into the press conference and said " now I see why Jim used to have to choke and headbutt these kids" and then walked out. Instead he smiles and makes excuses, I guess the check clears the same after a loss as it does after a win because I can never tell which has happened by looking at his face. The only thing he could do to annoy me more would be to develop his dads lisp.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,701
  • Days Won:  108

There wasn' t much positive about that game. BJ, while not the reason for the loss, just can't hit anyone in stride who is more than 15lineman yards down field. Special teams sucked all night. Defense was great -shooting until they had to get the last stop.

We actually had a nice crowd on hand. Not loud but the R U fans weren't loud either. Tough to make a lot of noise with gloves on.

Felt bad for Jennifer holtz. The last half of the fourth quarter it looked like she new how it would end. I may never go to Rutgers again. Just pitiful and heart wrenching.

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Complaining about someone's show of emotion, or lack thereof, is a stupid thing to do. We shouldn't try to get people to be someone they are not.

How is it stupid? People used to do it to cjl all of the time and I don't want him to act like someone else, I want him to be someone else. If we have to lose in rediculous fashion I want a coach that conveys that it is unacceptable, not smiles as he makes up excuses.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

the players gave up kick off td

the players allowed ru to march down for tying score

we couldnt hit field goal

we couldnt perform in ot

coaches were terrible but players blew the game

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

Complaining about someone's show of emotion, or lack thereof, is a stupid thing to do. We shouldn't try to get people to be someone they are not.

Agree, but at times like this, people here get stupid with their emotions overload... Skip's demeanor worked at his previous stops so it really is a stupid argument ... and spare me "that was a different level of football" ... It really wasn't that much different.

• Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

I'm not sure what was shown on espn3, but Holtz showed "emotion" on the sidelines. He was beyond furious with Marc's fumble. He wasn't happy at the end of the 4th either, though he did regroup when Bonani went to the sideline.

Tough loss to witness in person. When we missed that FG, I finally felt cold in the 30 degree weather. Nothing matters when you win.

• Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

I was there and hell he was animated, he was going after referees, coaches & players, I've never seen him so active on the sideline. ppl seem to forget that he himself is for the first time coaching at such high level... I know he's stinking it this year but I still think he's the coach of the future... when the team needs your support you throw rocks at them, that's exactly what bj means by we don't have the fan base... Love my team Go Bulls...

Archived