• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Positive of the night...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Personally, I prefer a mature coach to the idiocy we've seen here and elsewhere before.

But I can understand why this crowd prefers coaches that turn purple and are irrational.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Personally, I prefer a mature coach to the idiocy we've seen here and elsewhere before.

But I can understand why this crowd prefers coaches that turn purple and are irrational.

I agree. Skip handles himself perfectly during the game. I had a tough time dealing with how he's handling post game.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

I agree. Skip handles himself perfectly during the game. I had a tough time dealing with how he's handling post game.

Honestly, I really don't give a flying crap how he handles himself during or after the game, it's just somerething for people to ***** about one way or the other ... All I care about is him getting this thing turned around.

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

but he did crack a few jokes which irked me.

Bad jokes?

I should go watch. I think it's important to have a sense of humor in everything you do. I hope his jokes are funny. Seems like they would be.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,701
  • Days Won:  108

I'm not sure what was shown on espn3, but Holtz showed "emotion" on the sidelines. He was beyond furious with Marc's fumble. He wasn't happy at the end of the 4th either, though he did regroup when Bonani went to the sideline.

Tough loss to witness in person. When we missed that FG, I finally felt cold in the 30 degree weather. Nothing matters when you win.

Thought the same thing. Left our front row seats to watch RUs OT possession from the top of the stands so that we could get out of there quickly without listening to their fans on the walk back to the car. I knew they were going to make that kick but I still was hoping that we would block it or some other miracle.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

THE coaches get paid a fortune to produce

they need to owe this teams underachieving in some fashion

i dont understand why qb position wasnt open for competition in the spring

every position should be open

i would start bringing in top jc players to fill the obvious voids

Archived