• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is This What Apathy Looks Like?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Excuses? Have you ever played football? Have you any idea how much lopsided penalty calling and low humidity can destroy a championship team? Seen it a thousand times. If we lose in the future, Holtz will have good reasons for those losses as well, we dont just lose games guys.

Red Fish , we don't agree on much, but I love the "low humidity" reference. Perhaps the lamest excuse I have ever heard in CFB. Effing, low humidity, Yeah, the sun was in my eyes, yeah, that's the ticket. It's sprinkling rain outside, I may have to take a "mist day" off work tomorrow.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

this-thread-rocks.jpg

• Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Conference Expansion will destroy us.

All right, Lots of Bull! Never have wiser words been posted on this board!

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

0-3 in the conf doesent get people excited. We are in bad shape at the moment, and when things are bad, people leave until things get better.

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Generally I avoid the internet like the plague on the weekends as I sit in front of a computer all day at work. Also, I'm pretty burnt out with realignment and discussing how the football season is going so far. I think we'll crush Rutgers and turn it around. Sun is rising and not setting. Just too little too late.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

It's exhaustion from three meltdowns in a row. Only so much anger can be vented in one month.

I find it humorous that Florida fans are already calling for Musgrave's job. They don't recognize that Meyer left because he knew there was an empty shell.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

# 5 in the country hosting a Big East tourney game next Saturday. I'm pumped. As for this board? The same issues are discussed over and over. There's really nothing to post about realignment's been beaten to death, even if we were winning, we're in what seems like our 6th bye week of the season.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I justed wanted to at least beat Notre Dame this season... I didn't imagine we would go 0-for-Big East. We can still end up 4-3 in the Big East, ruining WVU's BCS chance. Why is everyone so down?

Archived