• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will the Real BJ Daniels...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

..please stand up?  After the first 4 games, I thought BJ had turned the corner, but after Thursday nights game, I'm not so sure what kind of QB we have. Do you think BJ will play like the first 4 games, or like vs Pitt from here out?

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

What did BJ do that was so bad? Did he throw 3 INT's? Take stupid sacks? I missed any of the old problems.

Thursday night, I saw stupid play calling. Fitch sucks.

• Content Count:  120
  • Days Won:  0

..please stand up?  After the first 4 games, I thought BJ had turned the corner, but after Thursday nights game, I'm not so sure what kind of QB we have. Do you think BJ will play like the first 4 games, or like vs Pitt from here out?

Will you please explain what the problem was with BJ against Pitt?  I saw a lot of problems on thursday, but BJ didn't make that list.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

If the rest of the team had played like BJ, hell if only 1/4 of the team played like  BJ we would have won that game.  What could you possibly want in a quarterback?

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

What did BJ do that was so bad? Did he throw 3 INT's? Take stupid sacks? I missed any of the old problems.

Thursday night, I saw stupid play calling. Fitch sucks.

Pretty much, but some people hate them some BJ Daniels and love them some Bobby Eveld so unless BJ is completing 70% of his passes, throwing for 400 yds and 5TD's they will have something negative to say. 

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

If you think BJ deserves any of the blame, you might be retarded.

The only time he "looked" bad was throwing the ball to Bravo-Brown, who clearly had no idea what route he was supposed to run at any given time.

Bj's TD to TO ratio is what like 11 or 12 to 1 now? You cant ask much more from a qb through 5 games.

• Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Have to agree BJ was fine and not even close to why we lost the game.

The play calling sucked in the 2nd half and leaving the run so fast was a big reason for the collapse.

• Content Count:  3,802

Have to agree BJ was fine and not even close to why we lost the game.

The play calling sucked in the 2nd half and leaving the run so fast was a big reason for the collapse.

This, in a nutshell.

If the defense keeps it close, we have shorter fields and continue to pound it with Scott/Murray. Our run game averaged as many ypc as Pitt's did. Both run defenses were taken to the woodshed.

If we managed to get a lead vs. Pitt we force them to do what we did, Tino probably makes bad decisions and it compounds. Just like with what happened to USF. Neither team is built to play from behind.

• Content Count:  7,379

bj daniels TD to TO ratio is what like 11 or 12 to 1 now? You cant ask much more from a qb through 5 games.

Wow. Way to throw JUNK stats out there. We played Little Sisters of the Poor Noth, Littles Sisters of the Poor East, and Little Sisters of the Poor West.

Without those three games BJ is 36/66 with 1 TD for the season.

Archived