• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will the Real BJ Daniels...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

BJ has turned a corner, but there is only so much a quarterback can do.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

..please stand up?  After the first 4 games, I thought BJ had turned the corner, but after Thursday nights game, I'm not so sure what kind of QB we have. Do you think BJ will play like the first 4 games, or like vs Pitt from here out?

bj daniels TD to TO ratio is what like 11 or 12 to 1 now? You cant ask much more from a qb through 5 games.

Wow. Way to throw JUNK stats out there. We played Little Sisters of the Poor Noth, Littles Sisters of the Poor East, and Little Sisters of the Poor West.

EDIT: Rushing TD's by the QB are worth 6 points as well. He's accounted for 2 TD's and 0 INT's. I'll take it, a RB who runs it in with short yardage doesn't somehow discount what BJ has done.

Without those three games BJ is 36/66 with 1 TD for the season.

Sample size problem? He also hasn't made mistakes in either of those games.

Let's re-evaluate Daniels after a couple more conference games. Right now, it's obvious he's not making the same mistakes, that's a step forward. His overall improvement lies somewhere between his current TD:INT ratio and his TD:INT ratio against ND/Pitt. We'll see which it's closer to in time.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741

He's the best we have, and he's improved tremendously, but he has'nt "turned the corner". He's a work in progress as is our whole team. He did not throw any picks, but when he started scrambling in the 2nd half the ball got pretty far away from his body. The entire team needs improvement.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

BJ got little help from the WRs, TEs, and Blitz pickups against Pitt.  BJ has turned the corner.

• Content Count:  3,594

..please stand up?  After the first 4 games, I thought BJ had turned the corner, but after Thursday nights game, I'm not so sure what kind of QB we have. Do you think BJ will play like the first 4 games, or like vs Pitt from here out?

bj daniels TD to TO ratio is what like 11 or 12 to 1 now? You cant ask much more from a qb through 5 games.

Wow. Way to throw JUNK stats out there. We played Little Sisters of the Poor Noth, Littles Sisters of the Poor East, and Little Sisters of the Poor West.

You want more JUNK STATS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  Here you go Eveld-Boy!!!

12-23  108  0 TD  3 INT

Against Ball State:  3-11  13 yards  1 INT

Against FAMU:  9-12  95 yards  2 INT

You wanna talk about BJ taking advantage of the "Little Sisters of the Poors."  How about your stud who sucked ASS  against both.

Eveld is the 3rd best QB on this team and will be the 4th best after Tyler Cameron comes in next year.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

12-23  108   0 TD  3 INT

Against Ball State:  3-11  13 yards   1 INT

Against FAMU:   9-12   95 yards   2 INT

You wanna talk about BJ taking advantage of the "Little Sisters of the Poors."  How about your stud who sucked ASS  against both.

Eveld is the 3rd best QB on this team and will be the 4th best after Tyler Cameron comes in next year.

you-just-got-served-ichc.jpg

• Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

I was on the "bench BJ" bandwagon last year in the middle of conference play; but this year I agree he has turned a corner and is playing MUCH smarter.  Is he the best QB in the league?...no.  Is he the best QB on this team?...hell yes.

Didn't see anything Thursday that could put this terrible loss on BJ's shoulders...he didn't play perfect, but he didn't play poorly at all.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

I was on the "bench BJ" bandwagon last year in the middle of conference play; but this year I agree he has turned a corner and is playing MUCH smarter.  Is he the best QB in the league?...no.  Is he the best QB on this team?...hell yes.

Didn't see anything Thursday that could put this terrible loss on BJ's shoulders...he didn't play perfect, but he didn't play poorly at all.

Well worded

• Content Count:  7,379

12-23  108   0 TD  3 INT

You wanna talk about BJ taking advantage of the "Little Sisters of the Poors."  How about your stud who sucked ***  against both.

"Eveld Boy" 

Really, name calling on this board?

OKAY, I can play that game Mr. Make Crap up boy......

SHOW ME ONE POST THIS SEASON WHERE I CALLED FOR EVELD TO TAKE BJs SPOT THIS YEAR?[/b]

I have not called for Eveld to play NOR have I called for BJ to be benched. I agree BJ is the best we have but to say he has "turned the corner" doesnt actually mean he has become a good QB.

• Content Count:  7,379

12-23  108   0 TD  3 INT

You wanna talk about BJ taking advantage of the "Little Sisters of the Poors."  How about your stud who sucked ***  against both.

you-just-got-served-ichc.jpg

How exactly did I get served? This would be like me saying your are wrong becuase you root for University of West Kansas.

I mean if I MAKE SOMETHING UP ABOUT YOU, then slam you for it, did you really get served or do I just look dumb?

Now, back to who got served - nobody - Feardabull just made himself look dumb.

Archived