• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Orlando Sentenal Calls for intervention UCF to Big East

Gismo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  120
  • Days Won:  0

I've been asking for days and no one can answer my question, WHAT HAS UCF DONE TO DESERVE TO BE INVITED TO A AQ CONFERENCE? 

Can you answer what did we do to deserve an invite to an AQ?

What comes first....the chicken or the egg?

there we go.  no fans with balls.  lets invite unnecessary competition in.  no wonder the sec or no body wants us.  we have soft fans

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Next you thing you know another dying newspaper from somewhere in Florida will proclaim that the Big East needs FIU to save the conference.

Most of you on the board need to man-up and grow a pair.  We need UCF, are you kidding me?  I've been asking for days and no one can answer my question, WHAT HAS UCF DONE TO DESERVE TO BE INVITED TO A AQ CONFERENCE?  I'm sure I'll get the same responses:  "that's not classy" "i don't like it when it's put like that" blah blah blah.  UCF can suck it until the prove they deserve it.  We may not have an OCS, but I'd play in Ray Jay any day before I'd lay or watch a game in UCF's high school stadium.  I'm not afraid to say how I feel.

what the hell has air force done?

what has ucf done?  at least they're not freaking 45 minutes away and going to cut into our recruiting.  i guess i went to the wrong school, i want fans who would go to war with their team, not say we need some school like ucf when no one can say why we need UCF or explain what they have done.  

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

ummm if you dont think usf is in a desperate position then you are in denial.....usf and cinncy are cusa bound unless we can build up the be with teams like ucf

• Content Count:  12,293

I've been asking for days and no one can answer my question, WHAT HAS UCF DONE TO DESERVE TO BE INVITED TO A AQ CONFERENCE? 

Can you answer what did we do to deserve an invite to an AQ?

What comes first....the chicken or the egg?

there we go.  no fans with balls.  lets invite unnecessary competition in.  no wonder the sec or no body wants us.  we have soft fans

you say fans with no balls but you are the one who is scared of competition.  'oh no ucf will steal our recruits if they are in the big east'

'i want to call out everyone yet i can't answer a simple question myself"

you're a joke

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

its not about our ability to put out a quality team....it is about a heated nationally televised battle between two conference leaders.......who is our rival now? trust me i have and still do hate ucf more than everyone, but this bs has brought me back to reality.......no one wants us.....we need ucf

Just so I understand, we "need" teams to save the conference and the biggest "need" is a team whose resume is:

Beating 3 BCS teams ever.

Beating no BCS teams with a winning record.

Currently on probation.

BEat not a single team with a winning record last year.

Lost to another instate team in FIU last week.

Seriously?

UCF may get into the big east but let's not treat as true the unproven, an unsourced, statement that USF is keeping them out, or the absolute stupid assertion that they are th only thing between USF/BE and the abyss.

well how bout you tell me what is between usf and the abyss .........cuz maybe its just me , but with all the tweets and stories and breaking news out there.......i aint heard nothing about usf...........oh and that rivalry with wvu and louisville, there are tweets and stories about them

I'm not the one asserting that we "need" UCF, or anyone else.  That's you.  The onus is on you to support that assertion.

As for my opinion, the BE does not have any good options or on the field purposes.  Add navy and air force and espn will still run stories about how the BE does not deserve an AQ bid.  Add UCF and ecu and espn will run the same stories.  I'm somewhat indifferent to who we add because we're not adding to the top of the conference, but o the middle.  None of these teams will stop th questions about the AQ status, best thing to stop that would be for us, and WVU and UL and RU win our ooc games and win BCS games, and non of that is dependent on who we add.

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Most of you on the board need to man-up and grow a pair.  We need UCF, are you kidding me?  I've been asking for days and no one can answer my question, WHAT HAS UCF DONE TO DESERVE TO BE INVITED TO A AQ CONFERENCE?  I'm sure I'll get the same responses:  "that's not classy" "i don't like it when it's put like that" blah blah blah.  UCF can suck it until the prove they deserve it.  We may not have an OCS, but I'd play in Ray Jay any day before I'd lay or watch a game in UCF's high school stadium.  I'm not afraid to say how I feel.

what has ucf done?  at least they're not freaking 45 minutes away and going to cut into our recruiting.  i guess i went to the wrong school, i want fans who would go to war with their team, not say we need some school like ucf when no one can say why we need UCF or explain what they have done.  

dont even try me dude ive traveled to over 20 usf games, ive been here from the get go....what i want is fans who arent afraid of their own shadow, or a school 45 minutes away stealing recruits

• Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

Big East management needs to fall on the sword and merge with the B-12.   They should fire themselves for screwing up, getting TCU and then letting Pitt and Syracuse bolt.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

They have more wins against BCS teams since 2002 than UCF has in the entire history of their program?

I can't believe it's come down to fans feeling desperate enough to actually think we need UCF for something. What a joke.

thank god you're a real fan.  i have never heard such soft fans in my life.  you guys should really think about football and the game it is.  this is a game where men get on a field and do battle on one another.  how pathetic to be sitting around trying to convince others we need ucf.  what a joke.  why don't we shoot ourself in the foot while we're at it.

Archived