• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Orlando Sentenal Calls for intervention UCF to Big East

Gismo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

no but they have the potential to be the best addition just like we had the potential to be the best addition.......and if we are really the ones holding it up because of "fear" of a rival then we to reconsider

Houston brings just as much, so does ECU, the service academies have better records Vs BCS opponents and bring more eyes to the TV and a national audience etc.  

Also our games with WVU have been just as intense and have had more on the line than any of our games with UCF, the same can be said of Rutgers too.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

its not about our ability to put out a quality team....it is about a heated nationally televised battle between two conference leaders.......who is our rival now? trust me i have and still do hate ucf more than everyone, but this bs has brought me back to reality.......no one wants us.....we need ucf

Just so I understand, we "need" teams to save the conference and the biggest "need" is a team whose resume is:

Beating 3 BCS teams ever.

Beating no BCS teams with a winning record.

Currently on probation.

BEat not a single team with a winning record last year.

Lost to another instate team in FIU last week.

Seriously?

UCF may get into the big east but let's not treat as true the unproven, an unsourced, statement that USF is keeping them out, or the absolute stupid assertion that they are th only thing between USF/BE and the abyss.

• Content Count:  120
  • Days Won:  0

guys the time has come, we have to accept ucf, the rivalry would be good for whatever fledgling conference we are left in.......would it hurt recruiting? maybe short term but the hyped up rivalry could grow into a fla vs fsu type thing which recruits would want to be part of

In order for an intense rivalry like USF-UCF to explode like FSU-UF there would have to be 2 good teams.  Unfortunately, UCF doesn't fit the bill.

• Content Count:  879

its not about our ability to put out a quality team....it is about a heated nationally televised battle between two conference leaders.......who is our rival now? trust me i have and still do hate ucf more than everyone, but this bs has brought me back to reality.......no one wants us.....we need ucf

:puke

Um, I really don't think anybody outside of USF and UCF care about this game....especially on a national level.

• Content Count:  120

Most of you on the board need to man-up and grow a pair.  We need UCF, are you kidding me?  I've been asking for days and no one can answer my question, WHAT HAS UCF DONE TO DESERVE TO BE INVITED TO A AQ CONFERENCE?  I'm sure I'll get the same responses:  "that's not classy" "i don't like it when it's put like that" blah blah blah.  UCF can suck it until the prove they deserve it.  We may not have an OCS, but I'd play in Ray Jay any day before I'd lay or watch a game in UCF's high school stadium.  I'm not afraid to say how I feel.

• Content Count:  12,293

yea- not much different then when ole miss and miss st play each other.  or louisville vs kentucky...or western michigan vs eastern michigan for that matter

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Just so I understand, we "need" teams to save the conference and the biggest "need" is a team whose resume is:

Beating 3 BCS teams ever.

Beating no BCS teams with a winning record.

Currently on probation.

BEat not a single team with a winning record last year.

Lost to another instate team in FIU last week.

Seriously?

UCF may get into the big east but let's not treat as true the unproven, an unsourced, statement that USF is keeping them out, or the absolute stupid assertion that they are th only thing between USF/BE and the abyss.

well how bout you tell me what is between usf and the abyss .........cuz maybe its just me , but with all the tweets and stories and breaking news out there.......i aint heard nothing about usf...........oh and that rivalry with wvu and louisville, there are tweets and stories about them

• Content Count:  12,293

I've been asking for days and no one can answer my question, WHAT HAS UCF DONE TO DESERVE TO BE INVITED TO A AQ CONFERENCE? 

Can you answer what did we do to deserve an invite to an AQ?

What comes first....the chicken or the egg?

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Most of you on the board need to man-up and grow a pair.  We need UCF, are you kidding me?  I've been asking for days and no one can answer my question, WHAT HAS UCF DONE TO DESERVE TO BE INVITED TO A AQ CONFERENCE?  I'm sure I'll get the same responses:  "that's not classy" "i don't like it when it's put like that" blah blah blah.  UCF can suck it until the prove they deserve it.  We may not have an OCS, but I'd play in Ray Jay any day before I'd lay or watch a game in UCF's high school stadium.  I'm not afraid to say how I feel.

what the hell has air force done?

• Content Count:  231

I can't believe it's come down to fans feeling desperate enough to actually think we need UCF for something. What a joke.

Archived