• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Orlando Sentenal Calls for intervention UCF to Big East

Gismo

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I wonder if UCF sent in an application to the ACC and SEC.  Bianchi should also go after them for keeping UCF out.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,204
  • Days Won:  0

If they think Tally should be involved then have Tally have UM, FSU, UF allow USF into ACC/SEC and then UCF can have Big East.

+1

We'll sponsor UCF into the Big East if UF sponsors us into the SEC first.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Bianchi just has an axe to grind with USF

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

There are so many schools blocking so many other schools in expansion welcome to the real world fellas, this is how college football works.  Hell the SEC teams have a block of schools that will vote against adding any teams in the same state as the teams in the block.  Welcome to the "wonderful" world of college football.  Also, UF, FSU, and UM would try to stop USF or UCF from getting into the ACC or SEC if either program had a realistic shot at either conference.  Go cry about it Orlando.  Life's tough get a friggin' helmet.  

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Unless the BE is going to make ND play ball and save the league, it's all bandaids anyhow so let 'em in.  Every school we're talking about (svc academies & cusa) will add zero value to the league and not make up for the loss of Pitt and Cuse.  Either pressure ND or just take UCF, ECU and Houston and be done with it for now.

Yeah I mean I guess I just don't know enough about college football tradition.  Nearly every school we could conceivably add would probably beat Pitt and Syracuse 4 out of 5 times over the past 10 years.  I get it, they have both played football a long time, but they have also both been awful a long time.  I don't think ECU or UCF is a downgrade (on football side).

• Content Count:  1,318
  • Days Won:  2

Bianchi should get an award for best fiction or something. How he comes up with some of this hilarious crap is beyond me.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I love his argument that by blocking UCF from getting to the BCS, USF is costing taxpayers more money because of the student athletic fee.

USF is in a BCS conference and we still pay a student athletic fee.

What an idiot.

Also, how is Judy not supporting a medical school at UCF considered a personal grudge?  Its actually smart because instead of investing state funding in 3 great med schools, we're spreading that same money among 5 or 6 schools. Sounds like wasting money......wait, so USF blocking UCF's med school would've actually saved the state money? Kinda contradicts his argument.

And I fully agree, if the governor gets involved with UCF getting into the Big East, we should pull the same tactic to get into the ACC or SEC.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Also, he keeps stating that we are blocking USF and slandering Judy, but he never provides any proof.

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

it's funny how 99 times out of 100 the UCiF fans will deny EVERYTHING that Bianchi says...but when he brings up this topic they are ALL about him.

This +1000

BTW.. For all you reading it.. congrats.  You are giving his page hits, which is EXACTLY what he wants

Archived