• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF/Big East Realignment Discussion Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  231
  • Days Won:  0

Rece on ESPN

Tom (Ohio)

What happens to the top teams in the Big East now?

Rece

Tom, if I knew for sure, I'd make some serious cash as a consultant. My gut tells me they're frantically searching for a home. There are only 2 spots left in ACC.I don't know how attractive a "rest of the Big East" "former Big 12" merger is to anyone, but it might come down to that.

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/frostedflakes/chat

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Has this thread surpassed the Josh Grady thread of last year in # of pages as of yet?

Last night, someone said McGilllis was returning to Athletic Facility with bags from McDonalds. Can't USF spend a bit more on dinner for Athletic Executives? I was thinking at least Applebees or Chiil's!

It was I they were McDonald's bags. My guess would be, "**** we're going to be here a while, someone go get some food, McDonalds is quick and easy, yea, go there".

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

Has this thread surpassed the Josh Grady thread of last year in # of pages as of yet?

Last night, someone said McGilllis was returning to Athletic Facility with bags from McDonalds. Can't USF spend a bit more on dinner for Athletic Executives? I was thinking at least Applebees or Chiil's!

It was I they were McDonald's bags. My guess would be, "**** we're going to be here a while, someone go get some food, McDonalds is quick and easy, yea, go there".

or "Oh no! Our BCS Money! Cut costs everywhere! McDonalds has a 99 cent menu, right?!?!"  >:D

• Content Count:  502

The McRib is back again!!!

or "Oh no! Our BCS Money! Cut costs everywhere! McDonalds has a 99 cent menu, right?!?!"   >:D

• Content Count:  509

If USF ends up in Big East/Big 12 leftovers league I Hope BYU, Boise State, and Navy are added in the mix as well; adding value to the league.

• Content Count:  231

Rece not saying much about Big East split...

Me (Tampa)

Rece what's left for the remaining teams of the Big East if Rutgers and UConn go ACC, WVU goes SEC?

Rece

Uncertainty. Not sure whether than scenario would merit BCS AQ status. USF is a fine program, but this is difficult time for them.

http://promo.espn.go.com/espn/contests/frostedflakes/chat

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

All this time I thought Harvard was the "South Florida of the northeast."

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Sad part is that UF uses that line in all seriousness when they give tours to prospective students.

• Content Count:  1,757

Sad part is that UF uses that line in all seriousness when they give tours to prospective students.

They are the states only AAU University

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  2

You all notice the comments below the article?  Once again its our old friends the ECU fans feeling like they were jobbed and claiming to have more fans and market share than anyone else.  They really do believe that they are SEC material. :D

Archived