• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Bulls Scoreboard Message at 9/2 Cubs Game Confirmed

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

(starting new topic for this so people going to the game don't miss it)

I called the Cubs yesterday and confirmed that my message was approved on top of them charging my credit card for $55.

Get Cameras Out in middle of the 5th Inning as soon as the third out is made from the top of the inning. The lady could not tell me what order it would come up in but it would only be up there for like 3-4 seconds.

Make sure we get a lot of shots of it and we can email a home-bound Bulls fan the pics to put up on the Bullspen within minutes of it being shown in the park.

My seats are on the left field line so I might not have the best shot, anybody sitting behind homeplate with direct view of centerfield scoreboard and a good camera should get some good shots. I may try to get it up on youtube with video from phone if it is decent quality.

Those who offered to subsidize my charge can just meet up prior to game in Wrigleyville (should be at Goose Island around 11:30AM) or at the alumni event that night and hook up my group with drinks/apps...no cash accepted.

Anybody know if Greg or Adam or any paper reps will be in Chicago.....assume they will be in South Bend? We should get a good shot for someone's blog/paper for the Friday edition. It would rile up the fanbase.

You have reserved the following scoreboard message at Wrigley Field:

Date: 9/2/2011 1:20 PM

Opponent: Pirates

Your Message:

The Cubs Welcome

The USF Bulls, Let's Go Beat The Irish!

• Content Count:  827

Classic! Great Job! We will need to start the U-S-F chant at this time!

Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

You think they would allow

The Cubs Welcome:

Steve Bartman....Go Marlins

• Content Count:  5,241

(starting new topic for this so people going to the game don't miss it)

I called the Cubs yesterday and confirmed that my message was approved on top of them charging my credit card for $55.

Get Cameras Out in middle of the 5th Inning as soon as the third out is made from the top of the inning. The lady could not tell me what order it would come up in but it would only be up there for like 3-4 seconds.

Make sure we get a lot of shots of it and we can email a home-bound Bulls fan the pics to put up on the Bullspen within minutes of it being shown in the park.

My seats are on the left field line so I might not have the best shot, anybody sitting behind homeplate with direct view of centerfield scoreboard and a good camera should get some good shots. I may try to get it up on youtube with video from phone if it is decent quality.

Those who offered to subsidize my charge can just meet up prior to game in Wrigleyville (should be at Goose Island around 11:30AM) or at the alumni event that night and hook up my group with drinks/apps...no cash accepted.

Anybody know if Greg or Adam or any paper reps will be in Chicago.....assume they will be in South Bend? We should get a good shot for someone's blog/paper for the Friday edition. It would rile up the fanbase.

You have reserved the following scoreboard message at Wrigley Field:

Date: 9/2/2011 1:20 PM

Opponent: Pirates

Your Message:

The Cubs Welcome

The USF Bulls, Let's Go Beat The Irish!

Man I wish I could be at the Friday game! Well done!

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Epic!

Wish I was there...  :'(

• Content Count:  4,642

please get a pic!

• Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  1

lol it doesn't have a video board and definitely not in center field. It must be the big red Wrigley Field sign on the outside. that would still be pretty epic but you'll have to be outside to get a pic of it.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

You think they would allow

The Cubs Welcome:

Steve Bartman....Go Marlins

I'm thinking of wearing my Marlins jersey to go along with my USF cap in Wrigleyville on Friday. I'm sure it'll go over great with the natives.  :D

• Content Count:  118

Could be wrong, but I think they have a video board (for announcements) at the base of the scoreboard (just above the bleachers).

Archived