• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How did you find out about the Bullspen?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

I don't remember the year 98 or 99?  There were only 2 sites usfbullseye and southfloridabulls.com.  Bullseye used to be the site for a publication from an alum Dave Glaser and was not part of rivals but most of the old time posters of today posted there and it had most of the discussions going including endless UCiF banter.  I had about 5 different identities on both sites.  This site continued to grow and became the primary online community sometime around 2000.  The UCiF crap got so bad on here Brad had to create a hidden board for them to play on.

Lots of memories...

Ah yes the "Dumbgeon"

While working on the conversions for new board that little piece of history was unearthed. Good read. And by good I mean very, very bad.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,019
  • Days Won:  2

I started at USF as a sophomore transfer in '05-'06.   Joined HOT Band and those in my section told me about it.

• Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I met a girl from the HOT band through this site. Needless to say, my fondest library memory was because of her during the Rams-Patriots Super Bowl in 2002. I wish I had thought about internet dating sites then... Could be filthy rich by now.

• Content Count:  2,726

After leaving USF to tour with Musicals I found myself with alot of time on my hands.  I had been a big fan of USF athletics in college but as a music student, never really had the time i needed to get immersed in this board.  Sometimes...i think i still dont.  I had been a lurker on this site for a bit since the beginning of the 2005 football season, then joined full-time somewhere after the 1st Meineke Bowl. 

Its helped me so much while traveling abroad to stay in touch with athletics and the school on this site.  I almost feel like Im right back in Tampa every time i get on this board.

Love you guys!

Can't wait to meet more of ya in Chi-town/South Bend.

Look for 8VA!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  12,465
  • Days Won:  25

The same day production at work fell.

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

Was at a bar in Charlotte, NC, the night before the first MCCB in 2005.  All the USF people had nametags on with nicknames on them.  I asked what it was all about and they said the nametags were their names from TheBullsPen.com.  As soon as I got back home after the game, I signed up.  Has it been that long?

• Content Count:  4,642

USFan told me about it

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

It's interesting to read how people came across the board, especially as we move towards our new board and plan on how to reach even more Bulls fans this season.  It's a good time to remind current board members that there is no better way than word of mouth - tell a friend.

If you haven't already heard, TBP celebrates its 12th birthday on Wednesday.  It's been a great dozen years.  The teenage years are next!   :o

Please share your story if you haven't already.  Thanks.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,453
  • Days Won:  19

In my spiritual quest to increase positive influences in my life I sought out the Complete Unabridge Works of smazza

Archived