• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  277
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20130122/PSPORTS02/130129868/-1/PSPORTS

Looks like Asiantii is down to two schools - and we aren't one of them.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  1,166
  • Days Won:  3

I'm so over this kid. Other than winning Elite 11 nothing has impressed me about him.

Edited by TExpress17

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,180
  • Days Won:  1

I think if it was just us and NC St., we had em. Once he got the UK offer, he was gone.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

I'm so over this kid. Other than winning Elite 11 nothing has impressed me about him.

I wonder what kind of interest he would have were he never invited as he barely made the cut. 

Wasn't USF his only offer at the time?

I wonder what kind of interest he would have were he never invited as he barely made the cut.

He would be a division 2 QB at best. Just above 50% completion percentage with 14 TDs and 10 INTs does not scream elite QB. And this is at a high school level of competition. The Elite 11 just tells me he would be decent at flag football. Now Mike White had almost 70% CP, 22 TDs to only 2 INTs. That is a LOT more impressive!

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

He would be a division 2 QB at best. Just above 50% completion percentage with 14 TDs and 10 INTs does not scream elite QB. And this is at a high school level of competition. The Elite 11 just tells me he would be decent at flag football. Now Mike White had almost 70% CP, 22 TDs to only 2 INTs. That is a LOT more impressive!

Glad the "maybe" phase is over...now CoachTaggart can score a QB and we can forgot about getting jilted by this attention wh0re.  WIsh I could wish him the best, but I can't.  I don't fault him for picking Clemson or UCLA...that's his choice, and he should do what's best for him.  It's the way he jerked Taggart & USF around, while being coy and giddy with other schools.  Hope this is the peak for him...greatness in his mind [yes, Bull family, I know this is very immature...just a pent up vent after months of watching him & his game].  Let's go get a real QB for Taggart's O.

I seriously think Mike White can be an elite QB. The kid is a winner. It would be good to get another QB for insurance purposes though.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Glad the "maybe" phase is over...now CoachTaggart can score a QB and we can forgot about getting jilted by this attention wh0re.  WIsh I could wish him the best, but I can't.  I don't fault him for picking Clemson or UCLA...that's his choice, and he should do what's best for him.  It's the way he jerked Taggart & USF around, while being coy and giddy with other schools.  Hope this is the peak for him...greatness in his mind [yes, Bull family, I know this is very immature...just a pent up vent after months of watching him & his game].  Let's go get a real QB for Taggart's O.

Since you admitted yourself that rant was immature no need to be redundant .... but I do wonder how he jerked Taggart and USF around?... Or do we just chalk up that to the immaturity thing?

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Since you admitted yourself that rant was immature no need to be redundant .... but I do wonder how he jerked Taggart and USF around?... Or do we just chalk up that to the immaturity thing?

I could be wrong...if Woulard was straight with Taggart, and told him he wasn't coming [or even that it was highly unlikely], then Woulard did the right thing.  Seems his dad made several comments about wanting to be able to his son play every day.  Dumping USF is OK, but doing it late in the game & waiting till NSD to tell us, so we can't score another QB, stinks.  But at this point, with Clemson & UCLA gushing over him, I'm sure Taggart doesn't need Woulard to tell him he's not coming...it's a given, and we may still have time to score a good QB.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Butthurts in this thread are so stupid.

Good luck Asiantii