• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Asiantii Woulard, QB, Winter Park HS, Winter Park, FL(2013)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

No wonder. LOL

I can't think of too many UF targets posting a picture of himself stomping on a Gator shirt. Really shows his level of maturity. Let him enjoy the abyss that is USF and Big East football.

Asiantii-Stomp.jpg

Screw maturity, a photo like this is good at any age.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

GVille could explode and as long as no one got hurt, the world would be a better place.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

GVille could explode and as long as no one got hurt, the world would be a better place.

We could just do it like we do everywhere in FL. Get a BULLDOZER and just push some cow pasture into the Swamp. Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I love that pic, but has he changed his favorite sports team on his facebook page? Last time I saw, AW had his favorite team as UF.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I love that pic, but has he changed his favorite sports team on his facebook page? Last time I saw, AW had his favorite team as UF.

Nope, he hasn't changed it. Out of curiosity, If they were to offer him, I wonder if he'd flip since they are his favorite school?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Nope, he hasn't changed it. Out of curiosity, If they were to offer him, I wonder if he'd flip since they are his favorite school?

Maybe he doesn't use facebook much.... or maybe he would flip. I hope not. He does look a little foolish having the Gators listed as his favorite team and as I fan I am disappointed. Really makes me wonder how he feels about USF.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Maybe he doesn't use facebook much.... or maybe he would flip. I hope not. He does look a little foolish having the Gators listed as his favorite team and as I fan I am disappointed. Really makes me wonder how he feels about USF.

I really don't give a **** who he lists as his favorite team on that godforsaken site. All I know is that he committed to us, twice, and everything he's said and done up to this point seems to indicate that this is where he truly wants to be.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I really don't give a **** who he lists as his favorite team on that godforsaken site. All I know is that he committed to us, twice, and everything he's said and done up to this point seems to indicate that this is where he truly wants to be.

Plus, stomping on the Gator Jersey is more indicative of how he feels now. LOL

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  498
  • Days Won:  0

Yea I agree, I doubt he goes on there much, seems more of a twitter fan. I wonder if he even realizes that it is still up there, when you go to your own wall, would you even see that without selecting some submenu?

Edited by mw98gt

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

woulards a bull