• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tyler Cameron QB Jupiter HS, Jupiter, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I'm probably wrong, but I just remember 40+ pages of posts, so it wouldn't have surprised me if someone said he was ours to lose  ::)

Ah ... You probably do have a point there ... but I'm not talking about fan stuff on one message board. I'm refering to the broadcasting of a supposed decision over something like the Devil's Spawn, Twitter.

In all fairness, that was done by a 17yr old kid who is a recruit, not a fan or booster.

I was talking about this:

FWIW:

Mike Nascarella

@nascyUSF Tampa, FL

USF sports supporter, writer for The Bull Rush and host of the Game:Clock Radio Show on Bulls Radiohttp://www.thebullrush.com

nascyUSF Mike Nascarella

A special source of inside information is telling me that 4 star dual threat Jupiter QB Tyler Cameron will be choosing USF tomorrow

5 hours ago

Got a dollar says his "Special Sauce" is a recruiting writer. I've heard some things which I kept to myself. I think everyone should calm down and let the kid have his day. Probably the biggest day in his life to date.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

I'm probably wrong, but I just remember 40+ pages of posts, so it wouldn't have surprised me if someone said he was ours to lose  ::)

Ah ... You probably do have a point there ... but I'm not talking about fan stuff on one message board. I'm refering to the broadcasting of a supposed decision over something like the Devil's Spawn, Twitter.

In all fairness, that was done by a 17yr old kid who is a recruit, not a fan or booster.

FWIW:

Mike Nascarella

@nascyUSF Tampa, FL

USF sports supporter, writer for The Bull Rush and host of the Game:Clock Radio Show on Bulls Radiohttp://www.thebullrush.com

nascyUSF Mike Nascarella

A special source of inside information is telling me that 4 star dual threat Jupiter QB Tyler Cameron will be choosing USF tomorrow

5 hours ago

Got a dollar says his "Special Sauce" is a recruiting writer. I've heard some things which I kept to myself. I think everyone should calm down and let the kid have his day. Probably the biggest day in his life to date.

Exactly... Everybody wants to be a Woodward/Bernstein, which is fine in some instances, but not with something like this, IMO ...

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

FWIW:

Mike Nascarella

@nascyUSF Tampa, FL

nascyUSF Mike Nascarella

5 hours ago

Exactly... Everybody wants to be a Woodward/Bernstein, which is fine in some instances, but not with something like this, IMO ...

OT, I sat next to Carl Bernstein at a Mets/Braves ST game this year. Nice guy. All he wanted to talk about was baseball, which was fine by me.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Watch him pull a Grady lol... >:D

He didn't seem full of himself the way Grady does.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Watch him pull a Grady lol... >:D

He didn't seem full of himself the way Grady does.

That's for sure.

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  0

Well, anybody know if he has chosen yet???

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

nothing yet.

• Content Count:  7,516
  • Days Won:  10

I saw a tweet that the announcement will be at 6pm

Archived