• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tyler Cameron QB Jupiter HS, Jupiter, FL

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

but why can't people just wait and let him announce where he wants to go rather than trying to upstage him?

Unfortunately, it's the world we live in now.

Yeah, and it ***** a lot of the time .... Can't wait for the first time it bites someone in the ***.

isn't that what basically happened w/ grady?   :-\

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

but why can't people just wait and let him announce where he wants to go rather than trying to upstage him?

Yeah, and it ***** a lot of the time .... Can't wait for the first time it bites someone in the ***.

I think everyone here pretty much knew he wasn't going to come here since we weren't recruiting him as a QB.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

I don't think anyone leaked that Grady had decided to commit here ...

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

I'm probably wrong, but I just remember 40+ pages of posts, so it wouldn't have surprised me if someone said he was ours to lose  ::)

I'm probably wrong, but I just remember 40+ pages of posts, so it wouldn't have surprised me if someone said he was ours to lose  ::)

Ah ... You probably do have a point there ... but I'm not talking about fan stuff on one message board. I'm refering to the broadcasting of a supposed decision over something like the Devil's Spawn, Twitter.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

A good portion of those pages came after he pulled his stunt on signing day.

• Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Ah ... You probably do have a point there ... but I'm not talking about fan stuff on one message board. I'm refering to the broadcasting of a supposed decision over something like the Devil's Spawn, Twitter.

In all fairness, that was done by a 17yr old kid who is a recruit, not a fan or booster.

In all fairness, that was done by a 17yr old kid who is a recruit, not a fan or booster.

I was talking about this:

FWIW:

Mike Nascarella

@nascyUSF Tampa, FL

USF sports supporter, writer for The Bull Rush and host of the Game:Clock Radio Show on Bulls Radiohttp://www.thebullrush.com

nascyUSF Mike Nascarella

A special source of inside information is telling me that 4 star dual threat Jupiter QB Tyler Cameron will be choosing USF tomorrow

5 hours ago

Archived