• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tyler Cameron QB Jupiter HS, Jupiter, FL

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

**** he's got some huge hands.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

Just checked Tyler's Facebook. He posted on some girl's picture who lives in Tampa, "my future roomies." Definitely feeling good about him committing.

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

It's always interesting to watch a lefty....can't say I recall USF having a southpaw QB ever.

I noticed in his highlights, Tyler switched from #15 to #1 his junior year. It just so happens #1 will be vacant after this season....with Jerrell Young being a senior. Hmmm. 

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Just checked Tyler's Facebook. He posted on some girl's picture who lives in Tampa, "my future roomies." Definitely feeling good about him committing.

Me too!  ;D

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

If he's a committ this week, can they (him, Sean Price and Bivens) bring in D'Vario Montgomery?

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

If he's a committ this week, can they (him, Sean Price and Bivens) bring in D'Vario Montgomery?

It certainly would help our chances with him and, I suspect, with other recruits as well.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

It's always interesting to watch a lefty....can't say I recall USF having a southpaw QB ever.

I noticed in his highlights, Tyler switched from #15 to #1 his junior year. It just so happens #1 will be vacant after this season....with Jerrell Young being a senior. Hmmm. 

Good investigating!

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Might have to run down to the park for this.

QBs Cameron, Bostic to announce college choices Tuesday

Jupiter four-year starter Tyler Cameron is down to USF, LSU, Purdue and Illinois; Jupiter Christian QB Kedric Bostic will pick among UCF, Princeton and Dartmouth

Jupiter Christian rising senior QB Kedric Bostic will decide between UCF, Princeton and Dartmouth on Tuesday. (Bill Ingram/The Palm Beach Post / September 3, 2010)

Eleven area Class of 2012 prospects earn nominations to U.S. Army All-American Bowl Eleven area Class of 2012 prospects earn nominations to U.S. Army All-American Bowl

By Patrick Lammer, Sun Sentinel

9:45 p.m. EDT, July 31, 2011

Two of South Florida's top rising senior quarterbacks will be announcing where they intend to attend college Tuesday at 5:30 p.m. at Jupiter Community Park.

Jupiter's Tyler Cameron, who was one of 24 quarterbacks nationally to be invited to this month's Elite 11 camp in California, is down to four finalists.

"My finalists are USF, LSU, Purdue and Illinois," Cameron said Sunday night.

The 6-foot-3 dual-threat standout is heading into his fourth season as the starting QB at Jupiter. Cameron's 2010 season was cut short when he injured a shoulder in Game 7 against Palm Beach Gardens.

"This year we're going to a pro-style offense, so I want to work on getting ready and making reads from under center," Cameron said earlier this summer.

"I lose most of my line but I have a lot of good kids coming back that have been working hard all offseason so I think we should be strong there. They're more athletic than last year, I think. But I return all my special positions. We return all our D-Line. We're going to be a really good team."

Jupiter Christian QB Kedric Bostic, meanwhile, will choose from among UCF, Princeton and Dartmouth. The question is, does he stay instate? Or does he head to the Ivy League?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/sports/recruiting/sfl-recruiting-jupiter-tyler-cameron-announcement-073111,0,4650424.story

• Content Count:  761
  • Days Won:  1

Jupiter Christian QB Kedric Bostic, meanwhile, will choose from among UCF, Princeton and Dartmouth. The question is, does he stay instate? Or does he head to the Ivy League?

yea tough choice, an ivy league school from which I will have major job prospects or an in-state school that I may enjoy playing football for, for 4 years.

Hope this kid thinks about the long-term.....

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I agree if you got Ivy League offers or UCF and your finalists you take the Ivy League every time. 

Archived