• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get your ND ticket requests in

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  1

Agreed with how the points work completely although I also think some points or fraction thereof should be given to those that purchase away game tickets.  Way to also reward those that help the Bulls "travel well". And as we can see that is a huge issue with Bowl Games. 

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  809
  • Days Won:  0

1. $73 for a ticket is a steal. Some schools charge upwards in the $80's for visiting teams (ie. FSU @ Oklahoma tix were $82 + service fee last season). I wouldn't expect to pay much more on stubhub closer to the game though, ND fans aren't going to be clammoring for tix against USF.

2. You'll be surprised at the ticket requests for this game. Granted, it's not a 2hour drive up the interstate, but it's a rare occurance for many Bulls fans to have an actual reason to go to Notre Dame.

• Content Count:  5,241

I already booked my flight so someone save me a ticket !!!

• Content Count:  1,180

What flight is everybody taking? I think we r going to fly into Chicago. Those of us driving to south bend the day of the game should convoy.... Arrive in style lol  :o

• Content Count:  1,079

What flight is everybody taking? I think we r going to fly into Chicago. Those of us driving to south bend the day of the game should convoy.... Arrive in style lol  :o

lol

We got some people talking about a possible meet up Friday by Wrigley Field, check out the conversation over here:

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=73219.0

Guest Sunburned

1. $73 for a ticket is a steal. Some schools charge upwards in the $80's for visiting teams (ie. FSU @ Oklahoma tix were $82 + service fee last season). I wouldn't expect to pay much more on stubhub closer to the game though, ND fans aren't going to be clammoring for tix against USF.

$70 is the standard price for ND football tickets, ND fans pay the same as visitors. Most ND fans have to get their tickets through a lottery so for many the USF game will one of the few choices they have...take or leave it.

My group (family) has 8 tickets secured and most likely will have 12 by May. It's nice great having ND grads in the family. :)

• Content Count:  9,038

I wish I could go :(

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Not even trying too expensive a trip. Plus, I get to see it live in techni-color on the Notre Dame Broadcasting Company.

• Content Count:  6,827
  • Days Won:  22

Eric

Where can we find our points. I noticed that my account in the Bulls club link has no records of any yearly donations or season tickets. While the one under manage tickets has record of my donation level.

You can access your account through www.mybullsclub.com.   If you need your login information email bullsclub@usf.edu.

Eric

Just a heads up ... mybullsclub.com will accept your ID and password from the Manage My Account section at gousfbulls.com. It brings you to what looks like a Bulls Club site but no informations is filled in ... Befuddled the **** out of me for days until I realized the mistake.

I assume that is what is happening to me as I don't see any priority points for my football and baseball season tickets.  What did you do to correct?  Did you have to set up another account and add the season ticket account info manually?  

same with me

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  3,448
  • Days Won:  19

Interesting thread on the cost/benefit analysis of attending this game and being a donor in general.

Personally, this is a game and trip that could not be missed, no matter the cost.  A chance to go through Chitown and take the party train down to South Bend to see the Bulls bash the alterboys is too sweet a deal.   I traded in a truckload of credit card points for air travel and hotel in Chicago so that cushioned the blow.  And I got my four tickets today and it was as good a brithday gift as any.

As for me, the rewards of donation and active support of the Bulls and Bulls Club more than outweigh the costs.  I'm an Iron Bull donor, Board member, active volunteer for events, season ticket holder in three sports (football since the beginning) and travel to many road and bowl games.  Besides getting good tickets to great sporting events, I've had wonderful trips and I get to share a lifetime worth of memories with a bunch of great people who share my passion for the University and the games as well.  My theory is to give until it hurts so good.

Go Bulls!  Can't wait for the South Bend Stampede!

Archived