• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get your ND ticket requests in

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Eric

Where can we find our points. I noticed that my account in the Bulls club link has no records of any yearly donations or season tickets. While the one under manage tickets has record of my donation level.

You can access your account through www.mybullsclub.com.   If you need your login information email bullsclub@usf.edu.

Eric

Just a heads up ... mybullsclub.com will accept your ID and password from the Manage My Account section at gousfbulls.com. It brings you to what looks like a Bulls Club site but no informations is filled in ... Befuddled the **** out of me for days until I realized the mistake.

I assume that is what is happening to me as I don't see any priority points for my football and baseball season tickets.  What did you do to correct?  Did you have to set up another account and add the season ticket account info manually?  

same with me

I've tried to email the bullsclub@usf.edu address that Eric posted, but I keep getting send failures.  Frustrating.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  6,827
  • Days Won:  22

Very frustrated here also. I received my password but when I loged in it has no records of all my years as a bulls Club donor/ season ticket holder and other donations.

I hope they get it sort out before tickets go out.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

Very frustrated here also. I received my password but when I loged in it has no records of all my years as a bulls Club donor/ season ticket holder and other donations.

Make sure you're using the correct sign in ID ... My sign-in for the gousfbulls.com is my full email address, for the Bulls Club, it's just an ID name. I'd call down there ...

It does sound like you're still going under the gousfbulls sign-in which is why nothing is showing up ... mine was the same way. I don't think there's anything to worry about. It's there you just can't see it yet ..

Guest Sunburned

Make sure you're using the correct sign in ID ... My sign-in for the gousfbulls.com is my full email address, for the Bulls Club, it's just an ID name. I'd call down there ...

It does sound like you're still going under the gousfbulls sign-in which is why nothing is showing up ... mine was the same way. I don't think there's anything to worry about. It's there you just can't see it yet ..

Nope!!! Mine doesn't show anything (other than my name and BC account number) either & I'm using the correct BullsClub sign-in, not my GoBulls Account.  Screw'em  I'm gonna start dealing with the GKC!! >:D 

I don't need no priority points, I get better seats without them ;D

Guest Sunburned

Not even trying too expensive a trip. Plus, I get to see it live in techni-color on the Notre Dame Broadcasting Company.

I agree...it is too expensive to go just for a football game, a football game that will be on the tube for free!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

Nope!!! Mine doesn't show anything (other than my name and BC account number) either & I'm using the correct BullsClub sign-in, not my GoBulls Account.

My money is still on operator error ...

• Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Because your Bulls Club account is through the same company that hosts our website and Bullsvision, this may be causing some of the issues.  Your Bullsvision account has different login credentials than your Bulls Club account.  If none of you giving is showing up when you log in and you've made gifts in the past, you are most likely in your Bullsvision account.

As for the email, I made a mistake.  We recently switched all our emails from @admin.usf.edu to @usf.edu but the Bulls Club one didn't get switched for some reason.  So email us at bullsclub@admin.usf.edu.

Go Bulls!

Eric

• Content Count:  150
  • Days Won:  0

Ordered 4 already!  I am a green jacket donor but this is only my 2nd year with season tickets.  I am hoping I get them so I dont have to go looking elsewhere!!

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

I'm in for two. I don't have a huge pile of points, but I've got my fingers crossed

• Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

Nope!!! Mine doesn't show anything (other than my name and BC account number) either & I'm using the correct BullsClub sign-in, not my GoBulls Account.

My money is still on operator error ...

Me too. I didn't see it the first time either. Look at the attached picture:

Archived