• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get your ND ticket requests in

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

Very frustrated here also. I received my password but when I loged in it has no records of all my years as a bulls Club donor/ season ticket holder and other donations.

I hope they get it sort out before tickets go out.

Make sure you're using the correct sign in ID ... My sign-in for the gousfbulls.com is my full email address, for the Bulls Club, it's just an ID name. I'd call down there ...

It does sound like you're still going under the gousfbulls sign-in which is why nothing is showing up ... mine was the same way. I don't think there's anything to worry about. It's there you just can't see it yet ..

Nope!!! Mine doesn't show anything (other than my name and BC account number) either & I'm using the correct BullsClub sign-in, not my GoBulls Account.

My money is still on operator error ...

Me too. I didn't see it the first time either. Look at the attached picture:

Talking about accessing your Bulls Club account, not ordering ND tickets but thanks for posting that ... may save some other poor shmucks some time looking for it.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

$73 a ticket + travel and lodging is too steep for us being 3 weeks after a cousin's wedding in Jersey. :(

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

Interesting thread on the cost/benefit analysis of attending this game and being a donor in general.

Personally, this is a game and trip that could not be missed, no matter the cost.  A chance to go through Chitown and take the party train down to South Bend to see the Bulls bash the alterboys is too sweet a deal.   I traded in a truckload of credit card points for air travel and hotel in Chicago so that cushioned the blow.  And I got my four tickets today and it was as good a brithday gift as any.

As for me, the rewards of donation and active support of the Bulls and Bulls Club more than outweigh the costs.  I'm an Iron Bull donor, Board member, active volunteer for events, season ticket holder in three sports (football since the beginning) and travel to many road and bowl games.  Besides getting good tickets to great sporting events, I've had wonderful trips and I get to share a lifetime worth of memories with a bunch of great people who share my passion for the University and the games as well.  My theory is to give until it hurts so good.

Go Bulls!  Can't wait for the South Bend Stampede!

We envy the Iron Bull level.  If we ever get there, it won't be for at least 3 years.

But the part in bold is just dead on.  Meeting people at the away games (some from this Board) is such a bonding experience.  Friday night at Louisville last year was great.  Something about being in the minority makes it special.  And winning on the road is icing on the cake.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

$73 a ticket + travel and lodging is too steep for us being 3 weeks after a cousin's wedding in Jersey. :(

I'll be sticking at home as well.  I'm still catching up from unemployment.  We should do a watch party and let the dogs hang out!

Archived