• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Get your ND ticket requests in

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

My request for 3 is in.

Here is the email received:

The 2011 USF Football season is just around the corner and your USF Bulls have another unforgettable moment this September as the team travels to South Bend, Indiana to play the University of Notre Dame for the first time.

As of Monday, April 4 you may now request USF vs. Notre Dame away game tickets through your on-line ticket account.  In order to provide the experience to as many Bulls fans as possible, each account is limited to requesting a maximum of 4 tickets.  Only active Bulls Club donors and/or current season ticket holders will be eligible to receive tickets.

Tickets for the away game at Notre Dame are $73/ticket, which includes a $3 Ticketmaster service charge.  Credit cards will only be charged if your account receives tickets.

Below are a few helpful bits of information regarding the request process.

* Ticket allocation and seating will be done by priority points for all requests received by April 29, 2011 (accounts will be notified by May 6, 2011 regarding the status of their ticket request).

* USF has a limited amount of tickets for this game.  Submitting a request for USF vs. Notre Dame is not a guarantee of receiving tickets.  Your credit card will not be charged if you do not receive tickets.

* Ticket for the away game at Notre Dame are $73/ticket, which includes a $3 Ticketmaster service charge.  Credit cards will only be charged if your account receives tickets. If you receive tickets, your credit card will be charged shortly after April 29, 2011.

* An $8 shipping and handling charge will be applied to orders that are selected to receive tickets.  Tickets will be shipped out approximately 2 weeks prior to the game.

* Once your request is submitted on-line, all tickets received are non-refundable (if selected).

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

Games like this are where the rubber meets the road.  If you're not at least a green jacket member don't even bother.

Go Bulls!

We shall see.  So far I've gotten tickets for every game they have had to apply priority points.  I am not a green jacket, but I have donated every year since they've fielded a team and have purchased an average of six season tickets each year.  The latest ranking I saw for me was just over 2,000.  Hopefully my luck continues.

• Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Games like this are where the rubber meets the road.  If you're not at least a green jacket member don't even bother.

Go Bulls!

We shall see.  So far I've gotten tickets for every game they have had to apply priority points.  I am not a green jacket, but I have donated every year since they've fielded a team and have purchased an average of six season tickets each year.  The latest ranking I saw for me was just over 2,000.  Hopefully my luck continues.

Boomer and BAUSFkid:

That's exactly why we set up the priority point system the way we did.  To say if you aren't a green jacket don't even bother is not an accurate statement.  If in doubt, request tickets and you shall see.

People can improve their points in other ways than their annual gift level.  If you bough a brick or tile, that was a boost to your points.  And certainly an average of 6 season tickets a year plus a contribution each year will help. 

Eric

• Content Count:  6,827
  • Days Won:  22

Eric

Where can we find our points. I noticed that my account in the Bulls club link has no records of any yearly donations or season tickets. While the one under manage tickets has record of my donation level.

• Content Count:  1,158

Eric

Where can we find our points. I noticed that my account in the Bulls club link has no records of any yearly donations or season tickets. While the one under manage tickets has record of my donation level.

You can access your account through www.mybullsclub.com.  If you need your login information email bullsclub@usf.edu.

Eric

• Content Count:  1,079

When you get home, please let us know if you found the tab to put your order in. I followed the directions in the email but don't see the option ...   :-\

Scroll all the way down to where you see the Heading "Tickets & Plan Purchases"... It'll be right underneath that header. Hopefully this request goes through... Already bought my plane tickets and have a rental car reserved  ;D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

When you get home, please let us know if you found the tab to put your order in. I followed the directions in the email but don't see the option ...   :-\

Scroll all the way down to where you see the Heading "Tickets & Plan Purchases"... It'll be right underneath that header. Hopefully this request goes through... Already bought my plane tickets and have a rental car reserved  ;D

Yep, found it ... Thanks. In same boat with air, car and hotel reserved.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

Eric

You can access your account through www.mybullsclub.com.   If you need your login information email bullsclub@usf.edu.

Eric

Just a heads up ... mybullsclub.com will accept your ID and password from the Manage My Account section at gousfbulls.com. It brings you to what looks like a Bulls Club site but no informations is filled in ... Befuddled the **** out of me for days until I realized the mistake.

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Not sure what you meant by that, but I'd be shocked if the response is anywhere near what it was for the UF game.

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Eric

You can access your account through www.mybullsclub.com.   If you need your login information email bullsclub@usf.edu.

Eric

Just a heads up ... mybullsclub.com will accept your ID and password from the Manage My Account section at gousfbulls.com. It brings you to what looks like a Bulls Club site but no informations is filled in ... Befuddled the **** out of me for days until I realized the mistake.

I assume that is what is happening to me as I don't see any priority points for my football and baseball season tickets.  What did you do to correct?  Did you have to set up another account and add the season ticket account info manually?  

Archived