• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

** Football Season Tickets 2011 Thread**

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

Really wish it made sense for me to get season tickets.  Living and working in Tallahassee makes it impossible for me to go to Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday night games.  What I really want is just a weekend package, two tickets.  Anyone ever heard of such a creature?  ???  Or, anyone willing to pay for and go to the Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday night games, while I pay for and go to the weekend games?

I know I could just get tickets for the weekends I can go, but I'd rather have better seats and support my school in some way.  Not interested in buying tickets for others, though (not that wealthy yet!).

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,459
  • Days Won:  25

234 since we moved to RayJay.

• Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone interesting in splitting in a higher donation zone?

I'm also considering section 113, which is the Green Jack $1,000 donation level. Unfortunately we can only afford so much, in order to make this section worth it, it makes sense to purchase the whole 8 and split. They have 4 and 4 close to the field, anyone interesting in splitting these in half, 50/50 with 4 tickets each?

• Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Anyone interesting in splitting in a higher donation zone?

I'm also considering section 113, which is the Green Jack $1,000 donation level. Unfortunately we can only afford so much, in order to make this section worth it, it makes sense to purchase the whole 8 and split. They have 4 and 4 close to the field, anyone interesting in splitting these in half, 50/50 with 4 tickets each?

I have 4 tickets available under my Green Jacket account. I would be willing to pick up the 4 for you if you'd like. Just let me know.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

Really wish it made sense for me to get season tickets.  Living and working in Tallahassee makes it impossible for me to go to Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday night games.  What I really want is just a weekend package, two tickets.  Anyone ever heard of such a creature?   ???  Or, anyone willing to pay for and go to the Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday night games, while I pay for and go to the weekend games?

I know I could just get tickets for the weekends I can go, but I'd rather have better seats and support my school in some way.  Not interested in buying tickets for others, though (not that wealthy yet!).

What you may want to do is get the season tix and sell the ones you can't go to on StubHub, or try the board here. You won't break even but it will help defray some of the cost ... and if you're able to swing Green Jacket, the Club access will help get a higher price on the resale. It all really depends on your financial situation ...

• Content Count:  624

Thread Commence!

I received an e-mail from USF Athletics saying its time to renew season tickets. We apparently have until April 2nd if you want to keep your current location.

I'm considering upgrading to a donation zone (probably have to be less than $1,000 on my budget) from section 122. Anyone have recommendations of where to upgrade to?

Myself and 7 others moved from 122 to 107 for the 2010 season. We really enjoyed the new location and only a donation level of $250 for 4 tickets. Really a great deal and great view. You are basically sitting right on the goal line behind USF bench.

That's great, I'll definitely look into that section. How's the crowd there? At least in 122 I was able to stand in crucial moments.

We were pleasantly surprised with the spirit in Sec 107. We always stand for big plays and 3rd downs. We also sit in last 2 rows of section but the other rows are pretty packed. Great view of student section and band.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Im considering moving closer to the field in section 125. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

We are renewing our 8 in Sect. 237.  We have 6 regulars that attend and we try to recruit new USF fans with other 2.

• Content Count:  476

I just gave up two in that section with my pending move. Believe they were row D.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

124 > 125

Archived