• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

** Football Season Tickets 2011 Thread**

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,752
  • Days Won:  3

234 since we moved to RayJay.

Same here.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Im considering moving closer to the field in section 125. 

124 > 125

Hi buddy.  What he said.

• Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

Thread Commence!

I received an e-mail from USF Athletics saying its time to renew season tickets. We apparently have until April 2nd if you want to keep your current location.

I'm considering upgrading to a donation zone (probably have to be less than $1,000 on my budget) from section 122. Anyone have recommendations of where to upgrade to?

Myself and 7 others moved from 122 to 107 for the 2010 season. We really enjoyed the new location and only a donation level of $250 for 4 tickets. Really a great deal and great view. You are basically sitting right on the goal line behind USF bench.

That's great, I'll definitely look into that section. How's the crowd there? At least in 122 I was able to stand in crucial moments.

We were pleasantly surprised with the spirit in Sec 107. We always stand for big plays and 3rd downs. We also sit in last 2 rows of section but the other rows are pretty packed. Great view of student section and band.

I have had 4 seats in the last 2 rows of 107 for the last 3 yearss. It is definitely a great atmosphere. I feel everyone is less likely to yell at you for standing and screaming since the student section is right next to us. The donation and the price are perfect too.

• Content Count:  91
  • Days Won:  0

My gf and I are both recent grads...her last summer and me in the fall. Any idea where a fun section to sit is? We def still like to drink up and get loud for our squad.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,585
  • Days Won:  423

My gf and I are both recent grads...her last summer and me in the fall. Any idea where a fun section to sit is? We def still like to drink up and get loud for our squad.

Just from conversations in here, I'd say 107, 124 or 125 would be good choices.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Im considering moving closer to the field in section 125. 

124 > 125

Hi buddy.  What he said.

What they said

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Just as a point of reference. 43rd row seats for the USF -ND game are being sold for $525.00 each on Stub Hub. You can't even buy a scalped ticket any closer to the field than that. Better get em while the gettins good.

• Content Count:  21,309
  • Days Won:  10

Just got my invoice in the mail and I noticed that the ticket prices have gone up.

I purchase 4 seats total for the 4 is $968.  Divide that by 4 you get $242 and then divide by 6 games and you get $40.33.

Last season I believed I paid $33 per seat, does anyone remember?

Archived