• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rivalry request

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

If UCF were in a BCS conference, I'd prefer to play them every year. Good for attendance numbers every year (for both sides) and would have the potential to blow up if UCF were in a BCS conference as well.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

LSU in the Georgia Dome.  That would be an awesome game to attend.

• Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

In the present, i would prefer FSU.  Ideally, and what I think will happen, i would say it would say UCF once they move into a BCS conference.  They really are the natural rival, I don't think many dispute that.  That could definitely turn into a heated rivalry in the future.

• Content Count:  23

What does the top 3 have in common ?

Miami - 5

Florida - 3

FSU - 2

USF - 0

- Ambassador Cane

• Content Count:  1,386

In the present, i would prefer FSU.  Ideally, and what I think will happen, i would say it would say UCF once they move into a BCS conference.  They really are the natural rival, I don't think many dispute that.  That could definitely turn into a heated rivalry in the future.

I agree. FSU in the Palindrome Bowl for OOC. If UCiF joins the BE, then they could play USF every year in conference. The rest of the BE schools could fix the home away so that they make one trip to Florida each year.

[asbestos undies on]

;)

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I would prefer Miami or UCF... both fan bases are nasty and hopefully with time they will both hate us... right now UCF is the only one that hates us... Miami fans probablly find us annoying.

• Content Count:  36

The war of I-4. especially with UCF out dueling us in basketball and the fact that their football team was ranked this year. And for some reason, they get better recruits than us and produce more NFL players. The reason UCF is a better rival is because they have something to prove to us so they are loud and annoying. When we wnt to UF, they didnt know we existed, so there was no tension.

• Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Wow great question, off the top of my head I would have to say Miami.  1) instate rivalries are the best; 2) Good caliber team to play and beat, therefore better for our program than say UCF; and 3) conference bad blood with them leaving, despite the fact that it was part of the reason we were invited into the conference. 

Archived