• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rivalry request

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Miami would be a perfect rivalry game every year. You have Florida and FSU game at every end of the year. Why not have the other two BCS teams play each other at the end of every year.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Wow great question, off the top of my head I would have to say Miami.  1) instate rivalries are the best; 2) Good caliber team to play and beat, therefore better for our program than say UCF; and 3) conference bad blood with them leaving, despite the fact that it was part of the reason we were invited into the conference. 

Plus we want to compete for recruits with UM, not ucf.

• Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

Wow great question, off the top of my head I would have to say Miami.  1) instate rivalries are the best; 2) Good caliber team to play and beat, therefore better for our program than say UCF; and 3) conference bad blood with them leaving, despite the fact that it was part of the reason we were invited into the conference. 

You make a good case.  Unfortunately, UM doesn't want to play us anymore especially after we punked them out.  

Archived