• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

not that mad

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Well I am mad but not as upset since I see how good this team can be in the next few years.

There are 1aa teams with a better passing game and Holtz will get the passing game turned around

once he gets more of his players on the field. We have maybe one good wr the rest are avg on a good day

and a qb that is on a good day above avg.

The defense is well ahead of the defense I really think we improved on defense over last year and thats amazing

with who we lost.

Once the passing game gets much better no doubt we will win the big east :)

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Well I am mad but not as upset since I see how good this team can be in the next few years.

There are 1aa teams with a better passing game and Holtz will get the passing game turned around

once he gets more of his players on the field. We have maybe one good wr the rest are avg on a good day

The defense is well ahead of the defense I really think we improved on defense over last year and thats amazing

with who we lost.

I think we would have won the BE this year if Griffin and Love were playing  >:(

Another year of building depth and getting healthy at WR and hopefully better at QB and RB and this team can be dangerous next season!

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

Question is...when will the passing game get better? Next year? Who's gonna be our QB? Can a freshman QB lead us to the BE title?

• Content Count:  6,348
  • Days Won:  8

Nah...not mad here either. This team actually exceeded my expectations this year. I didn't think we would have won more than 5 games this year. We struggled to do it, but we are already at 6. I just wanted to watch the young guys grow and develop. I said at the begining of the season the Holtz may be a good coach, but he isn't a miracle worker. The team has enough talent to build on. I like Snyder. I am not at all sold on Fitch. To be fair if I graded him right now it would be incomplete because of the injuries and dismisals on offense.

• Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

with who we lost.

I think we would have won the BE this year if Griffin and Love were playing  >:(

Another year of building depth and getting healthy at WR and hopefully better at QB and RB and this team can be dangerous next season!

I agree. Even with Daniels at quarterback, I think this team could have won this conference with better receivers on the field. All the guys I saw out there today were slow and couldn't hold onto the **** ball. How many passes were dropped today, including the two on that final drive that could have made things interesting? Way too many.

Even then, this still could have worked if any one of them was a deep threat.

Oh well.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i had us pegged for 7-5 this season...

i think i'll hit it right on the head...

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

The passing game can only improve as it's pretty terrible right now.  Bj has been improving the last few weeks (even though some here don't see it or refuse to see it), the WR situation should improve with some guys getting a full off season at the WR spot, and some of the redshirts or true freshmen getting shots to see what they can do for us at WR.  I think we see more improvement upfront with Coach Shank getting back some of the current line for another off season and grooming the young guys we have behind them.  

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Same here i guess that's why i haven't freaked out like many others here over our play this season. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I expected this. Growing pain.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Same here i guess that's why i haven't freaked out like many others here over our play this season. 

Same here, but I freaked out after WVU because at that point, it looked like we were going to be 3-9  :-\

Archived